Home

M11 Generated Players to Build Around-SPOILERS!

This is a discussion on M11 Generated Players to Build Around-SPOILERS! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2010, 11:49 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: M11 Generated Players to Build Around-SPOILERS!

I'm sure someone will post a database of all the A potential and busts like in years past. Just a matter of time. I bet someone is working on that right now.
Old 08-11-2010, 01:46 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 7

has anyone noticed the high number of short TEs ive seen a bunch under 6ft tall also qbs alot more than you would expect to see i even saw one 5'7
Old 08-11-2010, 01:49 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 5

I've seen a lot of 5'10" linebackers and guards. I can see the rare occasional short linebacker like Tutupu (sp?) or Zac Thomas, but I can't ever recall a guard that was under 6 feet tall.
Old 08-11-2010, 02:43 PM   #20
MVP

OVR: 20

Spoiler

97 speed HB, 92 ACC, 89 AGI. When I sort all players by potential he is the top one listed in the league so probably tops out at a 99 overall. Definite project starting out only 72 overall despite 87 awareness but if he can improve +6 the first couple years based on his potential he could be a very explosive back who could really dominate. Got him for a mid 5th

Spoiler

Great WR prospect. Got the things you can't teach, 6'5" 203lbs, 99 speed. Also has 88 ACC and 91 AGI. Also 91 catch, 87 route running, 80 CIT, and 79 Spectacular catch. Only downside is only 79 jump but with his size he is still a decent redzone target, just never will be the go to guy there with calvin johnson around. Got him for a late 3rd

Spoiler

Awesome guard prospect but I moved him out to LT where he was the best tackle I have at 83 overall as a rookie. Pretty sure he was 85 or 86 as a guard. Has 95 strength to push DEs back as a run blocker. Also has 81 acceleration and 74 agility so should do decent handling most DEs speed although may be able to find a little better there down the road. He also has 81 awareness so shouldn't make too many mistakes. 85 impact blocking should give him his share of pancake blocks and and he starts off decent with 84 in both blocking strength ratings, 91 run block footwork, and 86 pass block footwork
Old 08-11-2010, 05:13 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 3

So I just came across a DT who has 81 speed and I'm pretty sure 90+ strength. I don't have his name in front of me now but he's in the draft class with a QB named something Pope from TCU. What a beast.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2010, 06:27 PM   #22
Commitment to Excellence

Howie75's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocacolaman
Thanks for the info keep them comming.
I personally love the Head Coach Guys from
last year, hoped they'd continue it.
But now I'll probably import my NCAA.
Seeing guys with zero connection to just doesn't
cut it for me. I'll use them after four years of NCAA
Imports then go to the created drafts.

Thanks again for sharing and keep it up, I'll need the help
in four years.......oh wait I'm using the Browns I need all
the help I can get now.
I like the HC guys too. I might edit some of the new generated guys w/ the old names to incorporate them.
Old 08-11-2010, 07:50 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 1

I just drafted 2 defensive tackles. With the 9th overall pick I drafted a guy with 99 strength who was a projected top 5 pick. He turned out to be a 73 overall with c potential. In the 4th round I drafted a D tackle with 99 strength who ended up being an 86 overall with A potential.

It seems that the projected draft number means absolutely nothing and the only thing that matters is the potential that you can see when scouting in the regular season. A little bit dissapointing and stupid IMHO.
Old 08-11-2010, 09:16 PM   #24
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by A ONE MAN R ME
I just drafted 2 defensive tackles. With the 9th overall pick I drafted a guy with 99 strength who was a projected top 5 pick. He turned out to be a 73 overall with c potential. In the 4th round I drafted a D tackle with 99 strength who ended up being an 86 overall with A potential.

It seems that the projected draft number means absolutely nothing and the only thing that matters is the potential that you can see when scouting in the regular season. A little bit dissapointing and stupid IMHO.
actually the most accurate representation of a players overall rating in the draft is the pentagon shaped stats diagram. you can get to it by cycling with the rb and lb buttons. the bigger the pentagon the better the player

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »