Home

Pre-ordered Madden 2004 From EA.

This is a discussion on Pre-ordered Madden 2004 From EA. within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 07-27-2003, 09:58 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: Pre-ordered Madden 2004 From EA.

I strongly recomend not ordering from EA. I ordered NCAA2004 from there and it was a couple of days late and I tried to cancel it several days before it shipped to no avail. I went to a nearby EB games store and picked it up on the 15th. EA still shipped the thing and I had to refuse shipment to have it sent back, they just now credited my discover card.

Lessons learned: Just buy the game at your local video game store, they will have it the first day that anyone can get it. There is no reason to preorder from anywhere unless you live in the middle of nowhere, these gamestores stock several copies.
Old 07-28-2003, 07:05 AM   #10
Banned

Peter_OS's Arena

OVR: 20

Kevin I ordered NCAA 2004 and received it on time. 5 day free shipping. Although there was no indication on their website/tracking site that it was shipped.

I also didn't pay any taxes or duty fees. So $49.95 US is about $68 CDN. Not bad eh??
Old 07-28-2003, 10:52 AM   #11
Pr*

OVR: 5

Quote:

mark1726 said:
I strongly recomend not ordering from EA. I ordered NCAA2004 from there and it was a couple of days late and I tried to cancel it several days before it shipped to no avail. I went to a nearby EB games store and picked it up on the 15th. EA still shipped the thing and I had to refuse shipment to have it sent back, they just now credited my discover card.

Lessons learned: Just buy the game at your local video game store, they will have it the first day that anyone can get it. There is no reason to preorder from anywhere unless you live in the middle of nowhere, these gamestores stock several copies.

I ordered with overnight shipping and got it the day after it hit stores...i did not cancel mine I just took the bullet. But I have had no issues with my Xbox version thank goodness.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2003, 11:40 AM   #12
We are...

psufan's Arena

OVR: 12

NFL games are different for me I like getting NCAA early but NFL I don't care so I think I'm going to order this
Old 07-28-2003, 02:04 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 2

my advice is to cancel EA direct order and use EB. i ordered NCAA overnight delivery from EA ($15) & did not get the game untill the 17th. 2 days after EB had the game on the shelves.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »