Home

No coaches pictures ??

This is a discussion on No coaches pictures ?? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2010, 09:22 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 1
No coaches pictures ??

I went to hire my coaching staff.. The OC , DC , ST coordinators have no pictures anymore...

In fact all the Coordiantors have no pics , only HC. LAME !!! why would they take there pics off ?? Come on , now i have to have no PICTURE coaches just silly..

MADDEN 11 dropped the ball this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2010, 09:30 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: No coaches pictures ??

The actual coordinators aren't in the game anyway so it's really not that big a deal to me but i respect your feelings
Old 08-11-2010, 10:30 AM   #3
Rookie

jethrobag's Arena

OVR: 2

I don't understand this at all. It seems like a lot of coordinators not only do not have pictures, but they took out a lot of realistic options for replacements. I don't recoginize a lot of names in the available candidates for coordinators. Last year, you could recognize a lot of coaches that were either out of work coordinators (i.e. jim haslett, or romeo crennel, I know they both have jobs now) or position coaches (jim washburn or tom clements) that were available to sign as a coordinator. This year it seems like most of the available guys are fake. I would not have a problem with a created coach, but a little background on who they were would help make it a little more believable. Also, I was going to start a franchise with the browns, and fire man genius, and I was going to replace him with Jeremy Bates, Seattle's OC. I see he is not in the game either. What gives?
Old 08-11-2010, 11:35 AM   #4
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

locked...glitch thread.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »