Home

First time ill do this (madden/ncaa)

This is a discussion on First time ill do this (madden/ncaa) within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 07-28-2003, 11:08 AM   #17
Pr*s*n*r#70460649

Graphik's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: First time ill do this (madden/ncaa)

You spoiled action replay using punk!

I'm gonna figure out some way to input my names. I gotta.
Old 07-28-2003, 11:31 AM   #18
Rookie

simpsman2244's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:

Graphik said:

im doing al of my rosters by myself. ive done quite a few. i finshed the big 10 and sunbelt conferences. i also have all of the names done up to iowa state. the main reason im doing this is to do the import feature. the only problem i had last year was that even though most rbs were drafted, only like one or two were actually signed by their teams, so yo had 70 rated rbs just sitting in the free agent pool. also, many linemen were never drafted either because their ratings were so low. i hope its all fixed
Old 07-28-2003, 11:45 AM   #19
Pr*s*n*r#70460649

Graphik's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:

simpsman2244 said:
Quote:

Graphik said:

im doing al of my rosters by myself. ive done quite a few. i finshed the big 10 and sunbelt conferences. i also have all of the names done up to iowa state. the main reason im doing this is to do the import feature. the only problem i had last year was that even though most rbs were drafted, only like one or two were actually signed by their teams, so yo had 70 rated rbs just sitting in the free agent pool. also, many linemen were never drafted either because their ratings were so low. i hope its all fixed

I've done about 20 teams and was gonna continue to do so till I relized that I had 5 other games to complete before Madden and the other sports titles comes out. I'm probably gonna play a few seasons to get some names in there before I export the draft class. I cant possibly do every single name out of all 100+ teams. Not with KOTR waiting.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »