Home

Why I won't by Madden.

This is a discussion on Why I won't by Madden. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2010, 01:22 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 9
Why I won't by Madden.

Lets get straight to the point. I've been playing Madden since the Genesis days. There are things I've seen in those games on the Genesis that were awesome that I haven't seen since. Game breaks where they take you to see the finish of another game. There's a play by the sidelines and the tackle happens near the people holding the yard markers and they get knocked over. The pylon actually falls over when it gets stepped on or a player falls on top of it.

Then money making Madden takes all those detailed sequences out of the game, only to bring them back 5 years later and say they're "NEW". Get out of here with that crap. That was in the game years ago and you thought you could grab attention years later saying it's new.

What about user profiles? The user profiles have been washed up since the PS2. What happened to having in-depth user profiles with user vs. user statistics. The user profiles are *** now.

DETAIL is VERY IMPORTANT Ian Cummings and crew. Honestly, I can't wait until the license is up on Madden. Bring back 2k!!! Maybe it'll make the people at EA do some real work between releases.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2010, 01:26 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Why I won't by Madden.

Buy not by
Youre gonna get nailed for that. Better change it quick!
Old 08-12-2010, 01:29 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 4

everyone Madden fan should play FIFA 10, not because soccer is great but to see what a great job that team did for the game. I don't even follow soccer but that game feels crisp polished, smooth commentary. You really feel like you're in the game.
Old 08-12-2010, 01:29 PM   #4
Banned

True, but any numbnut should understand what it supposed to say. This isn't spelling class!
Old 08-12-2010, 01:30 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 4

no don't change it! fight the system!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigdog
Buy not by
Youre gonna get nailed for that. Better change it quick!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2010, 01:33 PM   #6
MVP

bigsmallwood's Arena

OVR: 37

I understand your thread, but unfortunately we are in the era of companies only caring about $$$. Let's hope change in on the horizon.
Old 08-12-2010, 01:35 PM   #7
Pro

Bballplaya72's Arena

You're prob gonna get banned
Old 08-12-2010, 01:36 PM   #8
Pro

Bballplaya72's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLateralLine
everyone Madden fan should play FIFA 10, not because soccer is great but to see what a great job that team did for the game. I don't even follow soccer but that game feels crisp polished, smooth commentary. You really feel like you're in the game.
That's why. Because you don't know as much about the game and don't follow it as closely.

I know soccer, and there are plenty of BLATANT holes in the game just like Madden.

Everyone thinks Fifa is perfect because they often times don't know soccer as well as other sports so they dont know what to look for when things go wrong.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »