Home

hopin dirty unis get patched

This is a discussion on hopin dirty unis get patched within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2010, 09:34 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 10
hopin dirty unis get patched

visually dirty unis really take ncaa to the next level. i hope same can be done for madden
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2010, 09:48 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: hopin dirty unis get patched

Quote:
Originally Posted by slick589
visually dirty unis really take ncaa to the next level. i hope same can be done for madden
Dirty unis are in the game, yet they only seem to pop up in combination of the weather (heavy rain) and stadiums with natural grass (good luck figuring those out). Even so, EA needs to add more variation in their art design. I want to see more mud and grass stains like NCAA 11, or even Madden 09. The dirty unis in Madden 11 look like they've been dragged through a chimney.
Old 08-12-2010, 11:20 AM   #3
Rookie

Frost33's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefumary
Dirty unis are in the game, yet they only seem to pop up in combination of the weather (heavy rain) and stadiums with natural grass (good luck figuring those out). Even so, EA needs to add more variation in their art design. I want to see more mud and grass stains like NCAA 11, or even Madden 09. The dirty unis in Madden 11 look like they've been dragged through a chimney.
Its funny how the NCAA team managed to get this right after 1 patch and the Madden team drops the ball
Old 08-12-2010, 11:23 AM   #4
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36

We already have several threads about patches and dirty unis...

Also as this is is a Madden forum please refer to someone "dropping the ball" as a fumble, as I believe this makes the forums more "sim." I'm just teasin'...but I'm closin' this one up
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »