Home

Old 08-13-2010, 02:50 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Commentary

I like both Gus Johnson and Chris collinsworth. It's not their fault that EA splices together all the sound so crappily. If they stick with these guys for a few years I think it will get pretty good.
Old 08-13-2010, 02:57 AM   #18
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49

In Madden 10, after going 3 and out Tom Hammond would make a comment about how the offense should mix it up a bit more next time. Chris would then respond "I don't know, they looked pretty mixed up to me! Nothing seemed to go right for them on that drive."

Now in Madden 11 after going three and out Gus Johnson will say something and Chris will come back with his madden 10 line and it is funny. Like laugh as the poor work they did on presentation funny.
Old 08-13-2010, 03:15 AM   #19
Rookie

jstadlin's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sori
I just like how half the kickers in the game have the last name "Koch" ... atleast according to the commentary...
i am assuming since you are a terps fan you play as the ravens? because i noticed the same thing too he called cundiff and graham koch too. im assuming he thinks sam koch the punter is the ravens starting kicker
Old 08-13-2010, 03:54 AM   #20
Rookie

Sori's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstadlin
i am assuming since you are a terps fan you play as the ravens? because i noticed the same thing too he called cundiff and graham koch too. im assuming he thinks sam koch the punter is the ravens starting kicker
No, this was twice, once he called Mason Crosby "Koch", and Ive heard him call Michael Koenen that atleast twice in different games. I think maybe its something to to do with guys with "C" or "K" last names.
Old 08-13-2010, 01:13 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanew21
TC, if you don't mind me asking, why do you like the Red Sox, Rams, and Lakers? That seems like the most random combination of teams (two are opposite sides of the country, one is in the middle of the country).
Well Im a DIEHARD Red Sox fan from CT, and baseball is my #1 sport. I started to get into basketball about 7 years ago and my best friend was a Lakers fan, and I loved Marshall Faulk, Tory Holt, Kurt Warner combo so I picked them as my NFL team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2010, 01:19 PM   #22
Banned

OVR: 9

Collinsworth really needs new lines, next year they need to totally rescipt him, keep most of Gus's lines but totally re-do Collinsworth's lines. He is just boring me to tears for the last 3 years.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »