Home

Hows your franchise playing?

This is a discussion on Hows your franchise playing? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 04-01-2011, 03:32 PM   #937
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Hows your franchise playing?

me and my uncle got an offline franchise costum skill level its hard then all ******, he is the bears 10-4, im the saints atm 14-0
Old 04-05-2011, 01:42 PM   #938
Pro

OVR: 15

Restarted and decided to go with Buffalo I figured it would be more interesting going with a rebuilder than a contender. So far I am 1-2 with no trades or free agent signings.
Old 08-12-2011, 12:03 PM   #939
Pro

OVR: 10

I take it no one else is alive in this thread? :P lol, I just started one with Miami. Michael Vick at QB, Tebow behind him, Dennis Dixon behind him. Running back, in this order, I have: Chris Johnson, Lavacheya Edwards (speedy rookie player lol), Felix Jones, Kory Sheets. At wide receiver, my two big guys are DeSean Jackson and Mike Wallace. Tight end I have Greg Olsen. The only real good guy I have on defense is Bob Sanders.

We finished year one by getting smoked by Baltimore in the Wild Card game... Year 2 seems a bit more promising. My first three games are: on the road against the Rams, on the road against the Bears, and finally a home game against the Titans. I may update if anyone actually still reads this thing lol..
James Naismith visited an Indiana basketball state finals game along with 15,000 screaming fans and later wrote, that while it was invented in Massachusetts, "basketball really had its origin in Indiana, which remains the center of the sport."

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »