Home

madden 11 uniforms?

This is a discussion on madden 11 uniforms? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2010, 06:34 AM   #9

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: madden 11 uniforms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarlndr
EA doesn't have people who's job it is to see what team will be wearing what during the season? EA imo isn't performing up to parr in this part of the game, and it's the easiest one to do.
You could have everyone in the company researching what uniforms team will wear but if they don't reveal the uniform until a week or two before release, that is not enough time to get it in the game.
Old 08-24-2010, 07:49 AM   #10
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvistatexas
they need 2 do like 2k5 and include every jersey made period
  1. 2k5 did have a lot of uni options, but it did not have "every jersey ever made";
  2. much of the effort was negated by the fact that most home teams were restricted to their dark jerseys (an exception was Dallas, which could only select white jerseys at home.)
Old 08-24-2010, 09:25 AM   #11
MVP

sarlndr's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
You could have everyone in the company researching what uniforms team will wear but if they don't reveal the uniform until a week or two before release, that is not enough time to get it in the game.
Nobody can tell me that NFL or NCAA football teams don't know what uniforms they will be wearing for the upcoming season. C'mon man. I'm sure these teams know exactly what they are going to wear, well before the season starts. We, as customers, are just so use to hearing excuses from EA that we start to believe it. EA just isn't on the ball with the "small" things like uniforms, it's been like this for years.

Last edited by sarlndr; 08-24-2010 at 09:49 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2010, 10:34 AM   #12
EA Sports' Equipment Guru

KANE699's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelman990
They dont even have the clots 50's throwbacks with the blue helmets! Come on EA thats what there wearing this year! How can this not be in the game?
Be on the look out.

Follow me on twitter @Equipment_Guru
Old 08-24-2010, 01:11 PM   #13
Dog
aka jnes12/JNes__

Dog's Arena

OVR: 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarlndr
Nobody can tell me that NFL or NCAA football teams don't know what uniforms they will be wearing for the upcoming season. C'mon man. I'm sure these teams know exactly what they are going to wear, well before the season starts. We, as customers, are just so use to hearing excuses from EA that we start to believe it. EA just isn't on the ball with the "small" things like uniforms, it's been like this for years.

how can you sit there and say that? they finish the game WELL before released date.. so the game had been finished well before the colts came out with those uniforms. i highly doubt it is ea's fault. maybe the colts for not notifying them. and what do you have to say about the missing uniforms in ncaa? i read that there are a bunch of teams uniforms that are not in the game, like ncaa used last years jerseys when a team came out with a new one. its the same deal.. your just finding excuses to bash EA and frankly have no argument

Old 08-24-2010, 01:23 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 36

I REALLY wish I could see the early 1980s Eagles jerseys. I REALLY REALLY wish I could see the 1990s kelly green Eagles jerseys in HD, on my Madden 11. I'm willing to bet money it's still in the PS2 game, and it was still in M10 for PSP.
Old 08-24-2010, 01:33 PM   #15
Dog
aka jnes12/JNes__

Dog's Arena

OVR: 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFitsDaveyJ
I REALLY wish I could see the early 1980s Eagles jerseys. I REALLY REALLY wish I could see the 1990s kelly green Eagles jerseys in HD, on my Madden 11. I'm willing to bet money it's still in the PS2 game, and it was still in M10 for PSP.

it would be awesome for these to be in the game. i agree 100%

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2010, 06:29 PM   #16
MVP

colkilla's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699
Be on the look out.
hey kane, i know they are gonna do "artwork" updates. can you elaborate (if you have any info) on what will be added/fixed? i want the redskins socks to work man!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »