Home

Ultimate Team

This is a discussion on Ultimate Team within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2010, 12:32 PM   #25
Rookie

Eclipso's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Ultimate Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYJFan81
I completely agree with you. 800-1000 coins per game is just not enough to support a competitive NFL team. I dont want my MUT team to resemble the Tampa Bay Bucs or the St. Louis Rams.

Also the auction settings are prohibative to selling big time players who arent Star players such as Peyton or Brees. I mean for the love of god 10k worth of coins just to post Colquitt the punter from the Chiefs is a joke.
I dont like the "you have to post XXXX player for XXXX amount min and max buyout" either, I didnt know that there was a high minimum for the better players.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2010, 12:44 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0

Is there a way just to give someone your cards? I stupidly decided to try and play MUT. Online is unplayable for me (I live in Australia) and I don't want to have the trouble of working around with contracts and selling players that might not even get a bid. Managed to sell Koppen from the New England Patriots, but I don't think anyone else I have will be able to sell (except Kampman).
Old 08-17-2010, 03:08 PM   #27
MVP

stalsy2310's Arena

Hey guys I was searching EA forums a bit to see all whats up with this Ultimate Team thing and I guess there are new flavors of doritos out that have codes on them to get 3 card pack. I couldnt find them in my area but I used one of the codes that they posted and it worked. Reggie Wayne 6 contract, Superbowl Dallas stadium card and another freaking injury contract. Just did another one and got Jared Allen with purple alternate Unis and injury contract

Contracts are not extendable although!
Green Bay Packers
Wisconsin Badgers
Cal St. Fullerton
Friends dont let other friends root for dook

Last edited by stalsy2310; 08-17-2010 at 03:39 PM.
Old 08-17-2010, 04:07 PM   #28
Rookie

Eclipso's Arena

It makes sence not to allow them to be, I am assuming the "top tier" player cards havnt been released yet or are just that rare?
Old 08-17-2010, 04:20 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 3

I won my first head to head online game, and received a whopping 143 coins... it will take me years to get a decent team if thats the rate that coins are awarded, do other modes reward them in larger quantities?
Old 08-17-2010, 04:32 PM   #30
MVP

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by X12Celtics3
I won my first head to head online game, and received a whopping 143 coins... it will take me years to get a decent team if thats the rate that coins are awarded, do other modes reward them in larger quantities?
a "play now" H2H game only gives around 100 coins, but the MUT H2H games are more like 1000-1500

• PSN ID: MaddenDew
Old 08-17-2010, 04:32 PM   #31
Rookie

Eclipso's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by X12Celtics3
Yes, regular ranked / unranked games yield the hundred and something coins while if you play MUT games vs. human or CPU you can get 1000 plus per game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2010, 04:39 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 3

Alright, thanks guys

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »