Home

Money Plays! 360 or PS3

This is a discussion on Money Plays! 360 or PS3 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2010, 06:29 PM   #1
Rookie

bigdeezy95's Arena

OVR: 1
Money Plays! 360 or PS3

Alright so as it has been for years money plays are huge in madden but IMO they have an even bigger impact this year. I just would like to start a thread and get some money plays that people use becaus i know ppl like to have their secret plays but you can give up a few plays that people could use. If you are going to post a play please put the playbook, formation, play name, and any edits you do to it....If you would just like to discuss your feeling on money plays please do so..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2010, 08:21 PM   #2
MVP

Palo20's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Money Plays! 360 or PS3

I don't like money plays. I like a realistic video game representation of football.
Old 08-15-2010, 08:23 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

I'm with Palo, cheese needs to be kept away from madden.
Old 08-15-2010, 08:27 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 11

What exactly would you define as a money play? For example, you could consider a halfback toss play I run as a "money play", but it is easy to recognize and I often run for no gain or a loss when I run it. However, large gains are somewhat frequent. Is that a money play?
Old 08-15-2010, 08:44 PM   #5
bhl
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palo20
I don't like money plays. I like a realistic video game representation of football.
QFE. SO tired of people cheesing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2010, 02:28 AM   #6
Rookie

bigdeezy95's Arena

OVR: 1

noo im not trying to get cheese plays i hate people that use ungaurdable plays..im saying what are some plays that will get you a consistent 4 or 5 yards or more for passing plays....what are good plays to go to in the tough situation
Old 08-17-2010, 02:31 AM   #7
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by z4ckdabeast
What exactly would you define as a money play? For example, you could consider a halfback toss play I run as a "money play", but it is easy to recognize and I often run for no gain or a loss when I run it. However, large gains are somewhat frequent. Is that a money play?
the words somewhat frequent and money play dont go together.

money plays are money over 90% of the time. and not only that, they are money against 95% of the defenses called against it and it is usually the most redic and absurd defense that works against it. and once you figure this defense out, a simple hot route or flip of the play makes it money once again.
Old 08-17-2010, 02:39 AM   #8
Dog
aka jnes12/JNes__

Dog's Arena

OVR: 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdeezy95
Alright so as it has been for years money plays are huge in madden but IMO they have an even bigger impact this year. I just would like to start a thread and get some money plays that people use becaus i know ppl like to have their secret plays but you can give up a few plays that people could use. If you are going to post a play please put the playbook, formation, play name, and any edits you do to it....If you would just like to discuss your feeling on money plays please do so..

c'mon son

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »