Home

Playing against a friend in Ultimate Team

This is a discussion on Playing against a friend in Ultimate Team within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2010, 09:52 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
Playing against a friend in Ultimate Team

Ran a search here and on google, anyone know how to make this happen? This was the best I could find:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...8175147AA4kQPm

Anyone have any success with any workarounds? Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2010, 12:09 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 21
Re: Playing against a friend in Ultimate Team

unbelievably, for the second year in a row, they do not have a feature to allow playing your friends

they say it's because people could play friends to boost records or coins. I say "who cares", but obviously EA charges money for those coins, so they're clearly motivated to limit how you can attain them. This is also the reason why they decided to not let us finish games against CPU teams when somebody quits. You could feasibly play your friends and quit 30 sec into the game, then they could run up the score and get a bunch of coins last year.

However, to answer the OP's question... you have to get lucky. Just know when your friend is going to be online and both of you keep entering H2H matchups until one is the home team, then they leave it until the other comes across that team.

You should know that there was a thread started on EA's forum for this that got locked because it's against EA's online TOS to keep backing in/out of matchups, for whatever reason.

• PSN ID: MaddenDew
Old 08-17-2010, 01:39 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Playing against a friend in Ultimate Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvaccaro
unbelievably, for the second year in a row, they do not have a feature to allow playing your friends

they say it's because people could play friends to boost records or coins. I say "who cares", but obviously EA charges money for those coins, so they're clearly motivated to limit how you can attain them. This is also the reason why they decided to not let us finish games against CPU teams when somebody quits. You could feasibly play your friends and quit 30 sec into the game, then they could run up the score and get a bunch of coins last year.

However, to answer the OP's question... you have to get lucky. Just know when your friend is going to be online and both of you keep entering H2H matchups until one is the home team, then they leave it until the other comes across that team.

You should know that there was a thread started on EA's forum for this that got locked because it's against EA's online TOS to keep backing in/out of matchups, for whatever reason.
Thanks, I will try this. I figured this was the only way.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »