Home

New Celebrations in game

This is a discussion on New Celebrations in game within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2010, 11:35 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 10
New Celebrations in game

I really dislike the celebrations for the most part, They need to be reworked...

The end game celebrations are OK, But the ones used post play and after TDs are really bad...

Why is every touchdown celebration teammates jumping up and down, and for the most part somebody who didn't score... Forreal, Unless I'm really forgetting something, I never remember any player jumping up and down after scoring a TD

And for the Post Play celebrations (Mostly Defense only) players are too happy sometimes when stopping RBs on 1st down for like 6 yd gains... I think thats a bad way to start a defensive drive... Definately not worth jumping on teammates backs or high fiving...

Unlike the TD celebration though, these are acceptable... Just map some situation based ones... Unless a Sack or Tackle for loss happens the defense should just get up and walk back to their side until a 3rd down stop before they celebrate...

RANT OVER!!!
Old 08-16-2010, 11:48 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: New Celebrations in game

They need to bring back the TD celebrations for Madden 09, most of the celebrations don't look right. That's my only main gripe with the game now.
And sometimes they have the wrong people celebrating, I see the OL jumping around after the defense makes a big play and like WTF lol.
Old 08-16-2010, 11:48 AM   #3
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: New Celebrations in game

Use the impression thread, bud
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »