Home

Weather in Franchise Mode

This is a discussion on Weather in Franchise Mode within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2010, 12:16 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 7
Re: Weather in Franchise Mode

I could only play one game of exhibition before I had to turn this game off. (waiting for a patch for the "no show" defense). At one point I had two wideouts running streaks and could pick which one to throw the TD too. Now you guys are saying weather is preset. Man Madden is really becoming a bad joke. Thanks EA for NCAA 11 it is alot of fun, well done. BTW, EA if you read this...please for the love of all that is holy FIRE Tiburon!!
Old 08-18-2010, 01:26 AM   #10
MVP

Palo20's Arena

OVR: 21

What'd they use, the Farmer's Almanac?

Anyway, I'd rather just have to option to pick my own weather for franchise games. It's my game, I like options.
Old 08-18-2010, 02:48 AM   #11
Hall Of Fame

aloncho11's Arena

OVR: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimk78
Bad news guys, it's the same as least year. It KILLED me last year that the Franchise mode weather was not random PER GAME. It's scripted, so if it's raining in week 3, then it will always rain in week 3, no matter how often you restart. Since I knew Franchise mode hadn't been touched this year, I figured it would be the same and it is.
They should have at least 3 weather scripts (not that hard) so it is more random per game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2010, 08:56 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 3

I also like how all 1:00 games at Lambeau in Franchise mode looks like a 6:00 pm kickoff. Thanks EA not only did you completely screw up Franchise weather again but the shadow at Lambeau is 100% wrong at all times. Its nice to know they listened to our threads last year.
Old 08-18-2010, 10:02 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bballplaya72
Nope they didn't.

They did not touch franchise mode this year as far as upgrades go.
This is more of a basic bug than a "franchise mode" issue. Have you actually seen the problem in 11 yet?
Old 08-18-2010, 10:11 AM   #14
Rookie

spfhelmiii's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambeau 1919
I also like how all 1:00 games at Lambeau in Franchise mode looks like a 6:00 pm kickoff. Thanks EA not only did you completely screw up Franchise weather again but the shadow at Lambeau is 100% wrong at all times. Its nice to know they listened to our threads last year.
Yeah - 49ers' games are always lighted at the "4:00 pm" time... um, hello, that's East Coast. All day games should have the same 1pm lighting except for 4pm games hosted on the East Coast.

Disappointing about the weather. Never noticed it was scripted, but did not like you can't quit out of a game when you hate the weather (who likes rain?!) and re-start it for a chance at better weather.
Old 08-18-2010, 10:42 AM   #15
Rookie

Shizz420's Arena

OVR: 3

I've played in 3 online franchise with the Pats and all 3 had it raining heavily at home vs the Bengals.

I notice this in NCAA too for South Carolina Dynasty, the first game vs Southern Miss, it is always raining too.

**** fail EA
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »