Home

The game changed my settings?

This is a discussion on The game changed my settings? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2010, 02:52 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
The game changed my settings?

I was playing some offline franchise last night with my in progress sliders. Things were going well and I was feeling comfortable with these being pretty much set to where I want them.

Anyways I save and go to bed. Today I load up the 360 and play a game. I notice while playing that I may have tweaked the CPU running ability too much as AP can't do anything. I pull up the settings only to see they are back to the original settings I put in. What gives? I didn't look at auto-subs or penalties but I assume they reverted back as well. The only thing I can think of is after saving they go back to the settings saved under your profile not the settings saved in your franchise.

Anyone experience this or know about this or know what the fix is? I am going to try and remember what changes I made and save them on the main screen before entering my franchise and see if that works.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2010, 05:39 PM   #2
Banned

bulls23's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: The game changed my settings?

If you change any settings while in your franchise (from the pause menu) you need to save your MADDEN PROFILE each time also. I always just push down the left stick to do a quick save so I don't miss anything.
Old 08-19-2010, 08:31 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 8

Yea I figured this out the hard way
Old 08-20-2010, 12:06 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 6

I appreciate the help guys. Just started my official Packers franchise and look forward to alienating myself from friends and family to enjoy some alone time with Madden.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »