Home

Madden's player models..

This is a discussion on Madden's player models.. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2003, 09:06 PM   #121
The OS Artist Guy

NYG_Meth's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Madden\'s player models..

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am here as a neutral moderator. Today, in the mail, I received in my Playstation 2 magazine a demo of ESPN NFL Football. If the demo is in any way a representation of the final version in terms of graphics, I am astonished. Graphically, the demo of 2k4 was horrible. It looked 100 times worse than the screenshots. The models were stretched out and the animations were poor. If that is in any way similar to the final build, then I would advise any football gaming fans to think twice about ESPN NFL Football. I have NOT played Madden 2004, but in my opinion, the graphics/models in Madden 2003 were better than those I saw today that were spewed out of Visual Concepts. Enjoy your month of August, folks. I'm only trying to help.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2003, 09:12 PM   #122
Pr*s*n*r#70460649

Graphik's Arena

OVR: 22

Oh Ohh
I'm staying out of this one.
Old 07-31-2003, 09:15 PM   #123
The OS Artist Guy

NYG_Meth's Arena

I have nothing against the series, guys, hell, it may just be a really early build. It also might look a lot better on Xbox. Just giving the heads up.
Old 07-31-2003, 09:19 PM   #124
All Star

HMcCoy's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:

NYG_Meth said:
Ladies and Gentlemen, I am here as a neutral moderator. Today, in the mail, I received in my Playstation 2 magazine a demo of ESPN NFL Football. If the demo is in any way a representation of the final version in terms of graphics, I am astonished. Graphically, the demo of 2k4 was horrible. It looked 100 times worse than the screenshots. The models were stretched out and the animations were poor. If that is in any way similar to the final build, then I would advise any football gaming fans to think twice about ESPN NFL Football. I have NOT played Madden 2004, but in my opinion, the graphics/models in Madden 2003 were better than those I saw today that were spewed out of Visual Concepts. Enjoy your month of August, folks. I'm only trying to help.

2K series has looked horrendous on the PS2 since day one.
Old 07-31-2003, 11:08 PM   #125
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:

NYG_Meth said:

BS!. Man please, that is rediculous. Here you go bringing up stuff like that when it's obviously untrue or you have bad eye sight. No 1 with the beta versions has said what you have and they have betas. They say it looks gorgeous. Comon now. Madden 2003 look better, give me a break. Remarks like that are foolish and only try to confuse people and make them think ESPN is false advertising what we've seen in video and such. Get out a here with that type of nonsense. I wasn't gonna post cuz I was gonna flame, but I couldn't resist to comment on that mess you said. Screen shots of ESPN won't even look as good as it will in the actually game so that is "BS". Trying to say think twice about getting ESPN, man please. You just a Madden fanatic trying to dog ESPN to try and make fans of the series not know what to expect and second guess themselves on buying ESPN and get Madden instead. Rediculous statements flat out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2003, 11:17 PM   #126
Rookie

OVR: 2

I just saw this on IGN. I think that's worse than all the "bad pics" posted so far (well maybe the 2k4 Keyshawn throwback is worse )
Old 08-01-2003, 12:00 AM   #127
MVP

XBox_Roughneck's Arena

OVR: 10

Since we're making comparisons to player models....

Old 08-01-2003, 12:16 AM   #128
The OS Artist Guy

NYG_Meth's Arena

Quote:

CLASSIFIED said:
BS!. Man please, that is rediculous. Here you go bringing up stuff like that when it's obviously untrue or you have bad eye sight. No 1 with the beta versions has said what you have and they have betas. They say it looks gorgeous. Comon now. Madden 2003 look better, give me a break. Remarks like that are foolish and only try to confuse people and make them think ESPN is false advertising what we've seen in video and such. Get out a here with that type of nonsense. I wasn't gonna post cuz I was gonna flame, but I couldn't resist to comment on that mess you said. Screen shots of ESPN won't even look as good as it will in the actually game so that is "BS". Trying to say think twice about getting ESPN, man please. You just a Madden fanatic trying to dog ESPN to try and make fans of the series not know what to expect and second guess themselves on buying ESPN and get Madden instead. Rediculous statements flat out.

Good lord, it appears that you are so upset upon hearing that there may be something not quite perfect with your precious 2k4, that you have to insult me and everything that ISN'T 2k4 to feel better about yourself. About my eyesight, it's 20-15 in case you were wondering. I am not Madden obsessed nor am I anti 2k4, but one thing I am against is people like you. Get a life man. These things aren't worth getting all huffy and puffy over.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »