Home

Madden's player models..

This is a discussion on Madden's player models.. within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2003, 01:17 PM   #145
All Star

OVR: 14
Re: Madden\'s player models..

Quote:

jmood88 said:
This is in regard to madden's player models so it should be in the madden forum.

The "use the 2k forum" statement was in reference to people who promoting the 2k pics.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2003, 01:51 PM   #146
Banned

Fine, then that means NO ONE is allowed to post pics of ESPN, not even Maddenites posting bad pics... NOBODY!

That's the rule you just enforced.

Oh, one last pic...

YA CAN'T COACH THAT!!!
Old 08-01-2003, 01:57 PM   #147
MVP

OVR: 9

Can one of the mods lock this thread? I started this thread cause I thought there was gonna be new Madden player models...not a ESPN vs Madden thread...
Old 08-01-2003, 01:58 PM   #148
All Star

Quote:

MuffinMcFluffin said:
Fine, then that means NO ONE is allowed to post pics of ESPN, not even Maddenites posting bad pics... NOBODY!

That's the rule you just enforced.

I didn't enforce any rule. I'm not the one that made the original statement. I was clearing up the confusion. But continue to troll on at your leisure.
Old 08-01-2003, 02:09 PM   #149
Banned

Aight.

You know, I read this thread from top to bottom since it's started without making a post, but either way, You Maddenites just won't give up.

I mean sure, SOME of you agreed to the player models looking better on ESPN, but some of those pics (i.e. the Ricky Williams running pic) looks like they separated their shoulders on the plays.

I also don't like the edges... they are too rough. The pads need adjustments too... and how can you guys say that Madden has better faces? I mean again, some of you guys said that ESPN has better faces, because they do by all means.

And finally, you guys are taking NFL 2K3 and saying that animations aren't fluid, I mean sure their transition animations weren't all that fluid last year, but don't you guys think they would've fixed that? I mean that's the good thing with ESPN, they find a problem and they fix it... NOT TWEAK IT.

Final thing... I will agree with you that ESPN has lots of lighting, but if you go to a real football game, you will notice that the sun sure does make the part that it shines on light, and the part that it doesn't shine on dark... that's realistic... now all they need is a sun in the game.

As for Madden, I don't see lighting on players. I mean lighting on the field is nice, but the players are covered in a light shade. So you can't say that Madden has better lighting if it doesn't even HAVE any lighting.

I don't know what else to say, and frankly IF i said 100 pages-worth more, you guys wouldn't change your mind for one second about ESPN's players and fluidity THIS YEAR.
Old 08-01-2003, 02:20 PM   #150
Swiper

hdaniel1's Arena

OVR: 48

Okay, locked because this thread is mostly a Madden playmodels vs. ESPN playmodels. Madden vs. ESPN flamewar on who's playmodels looks the best. Yada, yada, yada.......been there done that and everytime around this year we get one of these threads.

I used to post these pics before, and I think this thread deserves it.

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »