Home

Madden's player models..

This is a discussion on Madden's player models.. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2003, 02:33 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Madden\'s player models..

Kanobi, the game can't be played if they're not moving man. And 2k models just look wrong in motion imo.
Old 07-29-2003, 02:46 PM   #18
Pr*s*n*r#70460649

Graphik's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:

Kanobi said:
Quote:

Graphik said:
All he's saying is the higher the polygon count, the less fluid the players. Which I dont know is true or not. But he's not comparing animations.

He did compare em...he basically said Madden's are more fluid because the poly count per player is lower. Thats a comparison. BTW, Stop representing people.

Bottomline ...We're talking about player Models.

Calm down man, I'm just tryna help out whoever needs helping out. If you understood the post you would'nt have taken it the wrong way. I still dont see a comparison in there regarding animations. Matter of fact I dont even see the word animation in his post. You're telling me to stop reppin ppl, then stop reppin Sega.
Old 07-29-2003, 02:55 PM   #19
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:

MedalofJack said:
Quote:

soxboy7 said:
Quote:

JWeb45 said:
What is wrong with maddens player models. I dislike NFL 2ks player models.

I'm with you on that. But it's not a popular opinion

I agree also. I always thought that 2k models looked like robots instead of football players.

Ahh yes, CrushB5 the biggest Madden homer alive is back.

Personally player models like everything else graphics related seem to be personal taste.

I prefer sega's player models, but in saying that, I don't think Madden's are bad by any stretch of the imagination.
Old 07-29-2003, 02:57 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 3

must admit that VC player models are better than madden, but that doesnt make it a better game. I prefer maddens player models, although VC's are better, but with all tha hype 2k3 got and that mess of a game that was released i will wait for it to sell for less than $20. Besides the franchise mode and player models, madden has everything else and with owner mode, it might only be just the player models now!!
Old 07-29-2003, 03:17 PM   #21
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:

Besides the franchise mode and player models, madden has everything else and with owner mode, it might only be just the player models now!!

Thats debatable at best.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2003, 03:48 PM   #22
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:

awj112 said:
Quote:

MedalofJack said:
Quote:

soxboy7 said:
Quote:

JWeb45 said:
What is wrong with maddens player models. I dislike NFL 2ks player models.

I'm with you on that. But it's not a popular opinion

I agree also. I always thought that 2k models looked like robots instead of football players.

Welcome to the happy minority. I'm with y'all. The player models even now look lanky and out of porportion to me.

i'm with u guys i've never thought the player models were bad i always thought that of nfl 2k
Old 07-29-2003, 03:58 PM   #23
Rookie

Muerte777's Arena

OVR: 3

You bunch of cheese-weenies. What kind of illl-informed person would say that ESPN (2K) plater models look like robots? What kind of background do any of you have in human anatomy or kinesiology?

Weak, uneducated opinions if you ask me. Your posts would have more creedence if you were to state that there are subtle diffrences and that you just PREFER the player model in Madden. Trust me, it can be nothing more than that.
Old 07-29-2003, 03:58 PM   #24
MVP

OVR: 11

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »