Home

Superstar mode comments

This is a discussion on Superstar mode comments within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2010, 06:04 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 11
Re: Superstar mode comments

I know it had all of that, but it still wasn't fun.
Old 08-21-2010, 06:07 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRAY IV M3RCY
actually it was. You got to chose your parents, sign agents, They had it to where yoo could go to the barbershop, or go get a tattoo. You had the nfl combine, the iq test, "a draft day", you actually had to work your way up the depth chart, practices actually meant something. You had a popularity meter, and you hadthe ability to call your coaches out, or declare a trade, Basically the mode started out great, but i dont think anybody will forgive ea for what they did to this mode(which is NOTHING)
No, if EA would have done nothing it would still be good. What they did do is take everything and leave you with nothing.
Old 08-21-2010, 06:17 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 12

All they really did for Madden 11 was get the rookies on the rosters, make 3v3 online (probably the best thing they did for years), did a bit better with blocking, and fix up the Online menu. Also make the overall of the teams. I only see they are going to work on making team play with more ppl (if the servers can handle it <.< >.>) and something dealing with online. If they do anything with Franchise and Superstar modes fixing that up ill like go crazy and say what happened to like the ******s at EA, who is the genius that fixed this up lol

The Silver and Black Comeback
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »