Home

Still yet to see a pass interference call....

This is a discussion on Still yet to see a pass interference call.... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2010, 09:34 PM   #1
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16
Still yet to see a pass interference call....

Thought that hopefully Madden would be different than NCAA and I will actually see pass interference calls though to my disappointment all you see is holding, clipping, and face mask. I've seen many pass plays where my receiver is practically tackled before he gets to the ball and yet no call. I have everything set to 100 other than the big 3. Wish they could do something about this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2010, 09:57 PM   #2
MVP

Hoos's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Still yet to see a pass interference call....

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
Thought that hopefully Madden would be different than NCAA and I will actually see pass interference calls though to my disappointment all you see is holding, clipping, and face mask. I've seen many pass plays where my receiver is practically tackled before he gets to the ball and yet no call. I have everything set to 100 other than the big 3. Wish they could do something about this.
Since maxing out the Off PI and Def PI penalty sliders, I have seen 2 penalties called over a 4-6 game span. That was one of each type, one against me and one against the CPU.

PSN: hoos4974
Old 08-22-2010, 10:14 PM   #3
Pro

Section_25's Arena

OVR: 13

I've seen one pass interference call in about 20 games so far, but it was when I took manual control of the defensive back and basicly dove into the wide receiver.
Old 08-22-2010, 10:16 PM   #4
Rookie

Triathlete_201's Arena

OVR: 10

I've played around 20 games and haven't see 1 called yet when there were multiple times it should've been called. I did see it once in the demo though.
Old 08-22-2010, 10:20 PM   #5
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

I've had one called on me in a one year span in franchise mode and the AI been called for it a few time when I'm playing agaist it. It does lack some. But that's always been a problem for madden in the past tho. So really it ain't really bothering very much. I'm pretty use it now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2010, 12:26 AM   #6
Pro

FinnZzgo's Arena

OVR: 11

ive had a few and they were online games
Old 08-23-2010, 12:50 AM   #7
All Star

Valdarez's Arena

OVR: 51

Playing NCAA, not Madden, but in it, I have only had a couple called in 5 Dynasty years. (no changes to penalty sliders)

Pretty discouraged about what I'm reading in the sliders forums, and here, with how the sliders are working. Sounds like they didn't listen to our feedback last year in a LOT of areas regarding the sliders and what needed fixed with them or added to them.
Old 08-23-2010, 03:00 AM   #8
Banned

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdarez
Playing NCAA, not Madden, but in it, I have only had a couple called in 5 Dynasty years. (no changes to penalty sliders)

Pretty discouraged about what I'm reading in the sliders forums, and here, with how the sliders are working. Sounds like they didn't listen to our feedback last year in a LOT of areas regarding the sliders and what needed fixed with them or added to them.
It's a broken aspect of the game. Added to the broken tackling it really kind of sucks. The game would be that much more immersive if the real penalties were not only included in the game, but the ones that are were actually called.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »