Home

Flaws in Madden finally admitted

This is a discussion on Flaws in Madden finally admitted within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2003, 06:44 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Flaws in Madden finally admitted

If you read the ign review, it was negative towards the Db AI of Madden.

It basically said that in the past versions it was flawed where star dbs could be taken advantage of.

The positive was that this year they had made strides to fix that issue.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2003, 07:48 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 1

I am not defending the guy or anything, but I think he was saying that they were admitting that the db AI was a problem in the past. Personally, I played both games in 2003. IMHO, both games were very good. Both had some serious issues. I don't think either camp has a real reason to beat their chests. I am currently leaning towards getting Madden this year. I just seem to enjoy it more.
Old 07-30-2003, 08:06 AM   #27
Banned

OVR: 17

LOL, I didn't need IGN to point out the obvious.
Old 07-30-2003, 09:23 AM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:

fossen said:
Remember - Hot Games are temporary, but Pro Football is forever.

Now that IS NIIIICE
Old 07-30-2003, 10:37 AM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 3

all i know is that 2K3 got a lot of hype last year to a point that i bought it over madden and after a week i was totally vexed. This game got a 9.6/10 at gamespot and another high rating at IGN where Madden got the lower ratings. I later picked up Madden and noticed the difference.

Not saying that 2K3 was a terrible game, but it wasnt a 9.6. The game had madd flaw especially the defensive line play on both sides. I went 11-5 with the dolphins in 2K3 and can you believe i had 3 sacks in a whole season! They got me last yea, but no again this year will i pick up sega football. Also in reading the new features the funniest thing is that they talked about a multi 8 player mode online, but if i can remember correctly you were lucky to find 8 players onlinewith 2K3!!

One thing i would praise 2K3 on last year is that they had the best franchise mode that i ever experienced. Hated the menus, but franchise mode was the only thing that deserved a 9.6.

I will be waiting for this title to go under $20
Old 07-30-2003, 10:44 AM   #30
PSU
Banned

PSU's Arena

OVR: 9

ok, all u sega 2k fans should stop saying madden has minamal improvements every year becuz im sure only a few of you guys actually play the game, how old r u kids??? i mean go to ur sega board and talk bout that game. if u dont like madden then y r u here. i dont go to the sega board a pick out flaws in there game and try and argue wit sega [censored you naughty boy]. i myself once loved sega back in the 2k, 2k1 days but then one day i grew up and realized madden has much more depth and is the better game, period.
Old 07-30-2003, 10:49 AM   #31
Plays well in Tennessee

Klue516's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:

i myself once loved sega back in the 2k, 2k1 days but then one day i grew up and realized madden has much more depth and is the better game, period.

Thats your opinion
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2003, 11:01 AM   #32
Banned

OVR: 5

IGN Sucks Anyway, why does everyone think they are so great ?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »