Home

Web Tool for Managing Salary Caps, Player Re-Signings, FA Bidding for OL Franchise

This is a discussion on Web Tool for Managing Salary Caps, Player Re-Signings, FA Bidding for OL Franchise within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2010, 05:47 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Web Tool for Managing Salary Caps, Player Re-Signings, FA Bidding for OL Franchis

Quote:
Originally Posted by shri046
For those interested in League Central feature here is link to a demo page http://leaguecentral.kcmaddenleague.com
wow, so it does all that automatically for any online franchise?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2010, 08:17 PM   #66
Rookie

Re: Web Tool for Managing Salary Caps, Player Re-Signings, FA Bidding for OL Franchis

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenliving
wow, so it does all that automatically for any online franchise?
It can be done for any online franchise - we have tested it with xbox360 and ps3 leagues.

The stats update process is partially automated for now. In that there is a separate login page that is used to update League Central stats. All you have to do is login with the same EA name and password that you use for the online franchise website. Takes a few seconds for all stats to update and the changes reflect immediately on LC.

We have considered making this a fully automated process and working towards making it happen as well as add a lot of other features.

If you would like to see all of that in action we can certainly setup a demo for you so you can see how it works and how easy it is to update the stats. Please send me a PM on these boards for more information or if you have any questions.
Old 09-15-2010, 10:18 PM   #67
Pro

OVR: 9

Oh. My. Goodness.

How have I just stumbled on to this now? That demo looks AMAZING. You should seriously sell it to EA or something. No joke.

I am UBER-interested in this.

#GoPackGo
Old 09-16-2010, 03:12 PM   #68
MVP

TWOSILK's Arena

OVR: 19

after having this setup for my league, all I can say is wow, for those of you on the fence about this, get off the fence and get in the game, this makes your entire league better, and for the data entry people, this takes that totally out of the equation, and to top it off shri, and drew are truly top notch people that while being very smart can dumb things down to people like myself. This product will save your madden online franchise.

memo to Ian Cummings hire these guys while you can still afford them!!!
Old 09-17-2010, 12:05 PM   #69
Rookie

DJDReW3102's Arena

OVR: 7

thanks TWOSILK.

We have already set up many people with LC and I know LM is on the cusp of release.

I wish I could express how excited we all are to be able to offer something like this to the community.

Also, more feedback is always appreciated!
Old 09-17-2010, 12:13 PM   #70
Sideline Football Commish

dubbduces's Arena

OVR: 23

This is a very awesome tool!! My league has this setup thanks to siri and Drew, those guys are awesome! They will actually sit and take the time to customize things to fit your needs. It's simple to setup and will make your league standout even more! Don't forget to donate, these guys deserve it.
SFL BOWL X Champion (Eagles, M12)
SFL BOWL XIII Champion (49ers, M13)

Madden 15- Saints
NFC SOUTH CHAMPIONS (11-4-1)
Old 09-17-2010, 02:00 PM   #71
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubbduces
This is a very awesome tool!! My league has this setup thanks to siri and Drew, those guys are awesome! They will actually sit and take the time to customize things to fit your needs. It's simple to setup and will make your league standout even more! Don't forget to donate, these guys deserve it.
Absolutely this, just had it setup for my league and it is quite simply awesome!

Thanks alot guys
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2010, 09:04 PM   #72
Rookie

drock450's Arena

yeah League Central is awesome!

I have just released leagueManager and it is ready for anyone to create their own league.

Go to http://myleaguemanager.net to get started. Note this is a Beta, and as a rush of people start signing up there are bound to be some hiccups.

Give me feedback and shoot me and email with any bugs or issues!

I am continuing to develop some new features and will update soon!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »