Home

Old 08-31-2010, 01:54 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: All Madden

Using All Madden offline with Tampa Bay I started my franchise out 6-0 and then started searching for some sliders. It is way way to easy to pass the ball on default sliders. The only thing I have an issue with is getting sacks, that darn QB throws the ball away no matter what and gets away with intentional grounding every time.

I play sim ball as well and don't call the same play more than 1 time a drive.[/quote]

Thats impressive I'm curious what do you do offline to stop the Computer for running all over the place. I have zero success offline. Online All Madden franchise is easy, they take out all the cheating.
Old 08-31-2010, 02:00 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwillblue
Using All Madden offline with Tampa Bay I started my franchise out 6-0 and then started searching for some sliders. It is way way to easy to pass the ball on default sliders. The only thing I have an issue with is getting sacks, that darn QB throws the ball away no matter what and gets away with intentional grounding every time.

I play sim ball as well and don't call the same play more than 1 time a drive.
Thats impressive I'm curious what do you do offline to stop the Computer for running all over the place. I have zero success offline. Online All Madden franchise is easy, they take out all the cheating.[/quote]

any tips to stop the run game since you shutting out the cpu? Any team I play on All-Madden can run all over me, im getting better at stopping the pass. There running backs just break tackles all day.
Old 08-31-2010, 02:08 PM   #11
Rookie

In the online franchise my defense is just impossible to run agaisnt because of how good they are. Terrence Cody is a monster at stopping the run he had 97 str, and 97 block shed. The DE's are both in the 90's, the LB's are all fast. So nobody can really run on them. I held Adrian Peterson to 12 carries 19 yards.
If I know the run is coming I re-blitz the entire d-line so they have gaps, then I shift the LB's over so they have the remaining gaps. I then control the weak side backer and play cut back.

Offline using Tampa teams were averaging around 125 yards on the ground. Tampa's DE's are terrible neither is above a 75, McCoy isn't great against the run, and Price is just a 74 overall rookie or something like that. I was struggling quite a bit more using them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2010, 02:10 PM   #12
MVP

erickonasis's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo2k2ndc
I was just wondering has anyone been able to just beat All Madden straight up, no sliders nothing, out the box sliders...

I have played All Madden so many times (mostly with about even overalls)
and even though i'm a long time Madden player, I won't lie, I get beat by atleast 14 to 27 every game....

Even though I never picked a 90 team and tried to play a 60 something overall team, I kind of think it is impossible...

Has many people done it?? I might need to start practicing or something
ive won here and there but this is the reason the game is unplayable for me
Old 08-31-2010, 06:34 PM   #13
Pro

OVR: 10

Wow.... How do you win by over 30.... You must be the best Madden player ever
Old 09-01-2010, 01:53 PM   #14
Rookie

I've grown up on madden and playing all madden, just went to sliders this year, becuz all madden was too easy I mean like 28 - 35 point victories, with the ravens. I use the jets d, and go with a 3-4 rush or 3-4 stack, cover 3 with ngata, gregg, cody, and suggs from defense left to right and put the d in blitz formation, the fs has the hook zone so I play with him and with those 9 in the box, hahaha, I still have to do the old hit and switch, hit again and switch most times but I can usually hold them pretty solid.

Mind you all I play is the computer so I notice tendecies that I can't really explain about their playcalling that tips run or pass for me.

i usually get beaten by real life players, against cheesers I get destroyed.
Old 09-01-2010, 06:36 PM   #15
Rookie

Well I started my franchise on default All-Madden out the box sliders, played the preseason games numours times and then went into regular season, so far i have won 1 game 30-27 vs the Titans in last 54 seconds of the game. Chris Johnson made all the TD's for the Titans and could NOT be stoppped, so I took the bend but don't break approach on defense. Only reason I won was because I took control of the CB and intercepted a pass and ran it back to the 25 yard line and kicked a field goal in the last seconds of the game.

All the rest of the games I have played just turn into a shooting matchs because the cpu is FREAKIN AWESOME !! AI makes plays that have never been done on the field before.

So I just may have my only win in the franchsie!! LOL

All the rest of the games I have lost in the 4th quarter with dumb stuff like, droped passes with no one around my receivers one after another, AI's run blocking super human feats, and lets not for get the amzaing AI QB play for the AI's QB's.

So I can either continue to get frustrated and cuss my head off or? move on to custom sliders. If I do custum it will be the 1st times since Madden 2001.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2010, 06:51 PM   #16
Rookie

nolesfan69's Arena

I don't know about you guys, but I do like the challenge that I get from
All-Madden, but I don't like to feel that its impossible to win. I think
that when the patch comes out this month its going to help. The only
concern I have is All-Madden going to be super easy to stop. I can see
playing the game post patch and the RB don't break any tackles. And
the running game will be too easy to stop. Just a thought.

3 time ACC Champs- 2011, 2012 and 2015
1 time Orange Bowl Champs- 2011
National Champions - 2012
Bowl Games 5-2

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »