Home

Darelle Revis Trade

This is a discussion on Darelle Revis Trade within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2010, 07:35 AM   #17
Banned

OVR: 6
Re: Darelle Revis Trade

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheapargentina
whenever cromartie is on the field you NEED to worry hes a liability hell u pair him up with nate they will lose a playoff game for you
That's why I traded Cromartie, and got the other Cromartie (DRC). Still worse tackling, but he shuts WRs down, so he doesn't need to be able to tackle in ym defense. Plus, he's a killer on KR/PR.
Old 08-30-2010, 08:29 AM   #18
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Haha trying make Super D. LOL Got to love it. But the Cap will hurt you down the road tho if you ain't careful. But if you are happy. I applaud you me.
Old 08-30-2010, 08:48 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhhs63
That's why I traded Cromartie, and got the other Cromartie (DRC). Still worse tackling, but he shuts WRs down, so he doesn't need to be able to tackle in ym defense. Plus, he's a killer on KR/PR.
Hey DRC at least tries to tackle which is more than i can say about Cro
Old 08-30-2010, 11:38 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBallocaust
Nnamdi asomugha should have a 99 and revis should have the 98. Its BS. Asomugha is never talked about even though he is the defination of a shutdown corner. All those saying "hes a this fan" im not, i live in NY. Revis plays in Rex Ryans defense which is a BLITZ HEAVY defense. The quarterback gets pressure very fast and is forced to just throw it up which is mostly ducks. Asomugha plays for the raiders. They suck. They almost never blitz and theyre line is horrible. Asomugha almost always is in man coverage rather than revis who does play a lot of zone. Again if your saying this isnt true, numbers dnt lie and here they aee. The ball was thrown at Revis' direction 106times in 2009-10. 106TIMES!!! he should have more than 6intos. The ball was thrown at Asomugha only 26times. Thats basicly 4x less. What ppl saw was a man with an opening against revis but they could mever quite get it to him. Whem they saw asomugha, they said F THAT! I think it was only completed asomughas way like 8times also which is INCREDIBLE AT THE NFL LEVEL. but every one rides the jets and they are given higher stats like braylon edwards whos up there in dropped passes every year a 99 spectacular catch. HE CANT CATCH WITH 2 HANDS BUT HE CAN AT ANY TIME WITH 1? Revis is good dnt get me wrong but in no way should he have a higher ovr than asomugha. The jets are the most overrated team in the game. They go basically 7-7 and are GIVEN the 2 wins that put them in the playoffs. Yet they have a better ovr than the giants who went 8-8 and missed the playoffs for the first time in 5yrs? The giants are better than jets and it was proven that monday night. VICTOR CRUZ<3 ....now sum1 come and debate me
you know why Aso doesn't get thrown at? he stays on one side of the field. if andre johnson moves, he doesn't follow him.

if you're the other team why just keep sticking your #1 receiver on the side of an elite corner?

revis plays on both sides of the field. he plays in the slot. he follows the #1 receiver around.

BTW, I admit the Colts game was a gimme. But the Jets clearly showed they are better then the Bengals by going into there house and winning a payoff game. So they were 8-7, then won 2 playoff games.

The Giants were 10-6 when they won the SB. They should give it back. That's only one more win then the Jets.

The Jets were NOT a fluke team. They had the #1 defense in the NFL by a mile. They had the #1 running game. They just had a rookie QB that brought them down. They lost 5 games in the final minute decided by less then 7 pts.

I know you're a Giant fan that is upset that you guys are a mediocre team and aren't going places this season. Deal with it! It's gonna be like this for a long time. The Jets will own NY
Old 08-30-2010, 11:42 AM   #21
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Meh, not really what I would call "sim", but I guess you're having fun and its your game. This just shows how bad the trade logic is in Madden though.

― Plato
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2010, 11:48 AM   #22
Banned

OVR: 29

Sounds like something the Raaaaaidas would do.
Old 08-30-2010, 03:52 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightnreyes
you know why Aso doesn't get thrown at? he stays on one side of the field. if andre johnson moves, he doesn't follow him.

if you're the other team why just keep sticking your #1 receiver on the side of an elite corner?

revis plays on both sides of the field. he plays in the slot. he follows the #1 receiver around.

BTW, I admit the Colts game was a gimme. But the Jets clearly showed they are better then the Bengals by going into there house and winning a payoff game. So they were 8-7, then won 2 playoff games.

The Giants were 10-6 when they won the SB. They should give it back. That's only one more win then the Jets.

The Jets were NOT a fluke team. They had the #1 defense in the NFL by a mile. They had the #1 running game. They just had a rookie QB that brought them down. They lost 5 games in the final minute decided by less then 7 pts.

I know you're a Giant fan that is upset that you guys are a mediocre team and aren't going places this season. Deal with it! It's gonna be like this for a long time. The Jets will own NY
In the words of the great poet Waka Flocka Flame, Oh lets do it. How many superbowls do u have? When was the last time you won one? Before last year when was the last time you went to the playoffs? Have you ever beat one of the greatest teams to ever be in the NFL? No, you lost to them twice. What happened this year? We played and you got destroyed. VICTOR CRUZ. The jets are one of the worst franchises in the NFL. The giants are WITHOUT A DOUBT in the top 3 with the bears and packers. Every year we have a tougher schedule than you. You had a miracle happen and got lucky but when you played with the big boys aka peyton manning, you lost. The bengals was luck, the chargers was the BIGGEST FLUKE. their all pro kicker missed 3x field goals in the game and thats what got you to gettimg showed up in AFC championship game. Its also a little easier having the #1 ranked defense when you played basiclly 14 games in one season that included the bills, raiders and watever teams that blow. Oh wait you threw 6intos to the bills and lost, my bad you are a great team right? Asomugha didnt get his ankles broken like revis did when reggie wayne spun him. Oh wait the reasons probably bc asoumgha would shut him down. IS STILL OUR STADIUM SIT DOWN BECAUSE THE JETS WILL NEVER BE BETTER THAN THE GIANTS.
Old 08-30-2010, 05:11 PM   #24
CMH
Making you famous

CMH's Arena

OVR: 46

Keep this about Madden. If you guys want to talk about the Giants and the Jets then do it in the Pro Football forum.
"It may well be that we spectators, who are not divinely gifted as athletes, are the only ones able to truly see, articulate and animate the experience of the gift we are denied. And that those who receive and act out the gift of athletic genius must, perforce, be blind and dumb about it -- and not because blindness and dumbness are the price of the gift, but because they are its essence." - David Foster Wallace

"You'll not find more penny-wise/pound-foolish behavior than in Major League Baseball." - Rob Neyer
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »