Home

is it me or does it work like this for injuries???

This is a discussion on is it me or does it work like this for injuries??? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2010, 09:45 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 3
is it me or does it work like this for injuries???

I think this has happened for a long time in madden but more so this year. if the team is rated 80 vs a 71 rated team...then the team with the 71 gets way more injuries than the higher rated team. I can't be the only one that notices this....I noticed in the past the lower rated teams gets more tired..but this year that seems calmed down.

But I do not understand the logic behind the above.

I was playing the raiders vs. cowboys and before I made it to the 3rd qtr i had lost, Asamougha(sp?), Ford, Higgins, and someone else. I was literally being decimated by the injuries. injuries that took them out the rest of the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2010, 10:58 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: is it me or does it work like this for injuries???

I think it could be a small sample size that your noticing this in, because I'm getting just the opposite.

I'm playing as the Rams in Franchise mode and have only had two injuries last more than one game. In one game, Bradford was taken out with a dislocated elbow--and still made the next start. I've had Donnie Avery go down every game with something, but always able to return.

Meanwhile, other teams like the Giants are 0-6 because Eli is out for the season amongst other injuries.
Old 08-30-2010, 12:53 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: is it me or does it work like this for injuries???

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsbll4
I think it could be a small sample size that your noticing this in, because I'm getting just the opposite.

I'm playing as the Rams in Franchise mode and have only had two injuries last more than one game. In one game, Bradford was taken out with a dislocated elbow--and still made the next start. I've had Donnie Avery go down every game with something, but always able to return.

Meanwhile, other teams like the Giants are 0-6 because Eli is out for the season amongst other injuries.

well i was referring to an online game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »