Home

How do i know what i'm challenging?

This is a discussion on How do i know what i'm challenging? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2010, 09:24 AM   #1
Rookie

happymadison's Arena

OVR: 4
How do i know what i'm challenging?

I'm just wondering is it me or is there no way to know what your challenging in the game? i mean EA has always had a flawed challenge system but this is ridiculous, after all these years that challenges have been in the NFL we are still stuck with this garbage system, i'd rather not have a challenge system if this is the best EA has to offer, i never challenge even when the L2 pops up because i have no idea whats being challenged, it's very frustrating, now i'm not a 2k fanboy but the challenge system on 2k5 was amazing and i don't see why EA can't do that, i mean EA your the biggest name in sports gaming and your gonna let a 5 year old challenge system beat you? i thought you were better than that how sad
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2010, 09:42 AM   #2
Rookie

kalimmortal's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: How do i know what i'm challenging?

The Madden Devs said this was a low priority fix ... since they feel when you challenge something .. the officials look at the whole play to make sure there weren't any mistakes ...

i.e. you challenge a fumble ... the ref checks the fumble, the spot of the ball and time on the clock as well ... so on and so forth ...

but i agree there should be a list ... and it would be cool if the ref reviewed your challenge and then also mentioned some other parts of the play that had been reviewed and corrected .. i.e time on the clock and spot of the ball...
Old 08-31-2010, 09:50 AM   #3
Banned

DaTwolves21's Arena

OVR: 17

everything begins and ends with 2k5, I'm sorry but madden won't ever be as good as 2k5. Just another example of why 2k5 is better then madden. The challenge system.
Old 08-31-2010, 10:46 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

I had an issue where I ran the ball from my opponants 1 yard line and got stuffed in the back field. My RB was obvioulsy down when the ball popped out and the LB scooped up the ball and ran it all the way back for a TD. I challenged the play and the replay review started with the LB running with the ball from their own 10 all the way down the field. The fumble that I challenged was not even in the replay. So I guess they are not reviewing the whole play...only the lenght that is available.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »