Home

WR's dropping wide open passes on All-Madden difficulty?!?!

This is a discussion on WR's dropping wide open passes on All-Madden difficulty?!?! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2010, 08:35 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 11
Re: WR's dropping wide open passes on All-Madden difficulty?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Men_in_Mass
I do play on all-madden.. and my WR catch is at 35 and I dont see a problem......
Then that's Custom, not All-Madden.
Old 08-31-2010, 08:55 PM   #10
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

The other night, I was playing with the Panthers. I sent Steve Smith on a fly route and he beat the DB like a drum. He didn't even attempt to catch the ball. The ball ended up hitting him on the back of the head and bouncing off his shoulder pads. It was at this point I almost retired from Madden for good!!!
Old 08-31-2010, 09:04 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 1

All madden cheats to make games close and more exciting. Really it just makes them more frustrating. Swatted passes that are miraculously caught. Broken gang tackles by the bummiest of ball carriers, open dropped pass on offense, passes where the receiver drops it over the middle for a pick, fumbling despite having high carrying yet all the hitsticks and strips in the world wont pop APs ball out, corners just standing there, and receivers stopping on there route. Fact is all madden just has procedural awareness.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2010, 09:31 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

I think the level itself should explain why they drop passes...

It's not like the level was designed to make the humna players better....it was designed to help the CPU win games at all cost.

The thing is it's been this way for years why would it change now?

I guess for those who choose to play on the level they also have to be willing to accept these types of things happening. If you can't accept it why even bother playing on the level?

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 08-31-2010, 10:27 PM   #13
MVP

erickonasis's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Men_in_Mass
I have this crazy idea instead of starting another thread about this, why dont you jack your WR catch up to 100 and catch every pass that you throw....
LOL...

Sliders <<<<
Old 08-31-2010, 10:47 PM   #14
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
The other night, I was playing with the Panthers. I sent Steve Smith on a fly route and he beat the DB like a drum. He didn't even attempt to catch the ball. The ball ended up hitting him on the back of the head and bouncing off his shoulder pads. It was at this point I almost retired from Madden for good!!!
same thing in ncaa i hate that ur force to user almost everything u keep over throwing no matter how open they are even when your not rushed its crazy how they will catch in traffic but dont catch wide open strange i feel u rarely played madden this year an i got it on both systems
Old 09-01-2010, 12:38 AM   #15
Pro

OVR: 13

there are no real difficulty levels. it's just making your own team progressively worse and the cpu progressively better. you can have randy moss wide open and tom brady will over throw him by 15 yards. and if your qb hits the throw, it'll most likely be dropped. player attributes are dropped when upping the level. why even play on all madden if you're going to complain about stuff like this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2010, 02:40 AM   #16
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
I think the level itself should explain why they drop passes...

It's not like the level was designed to make the humna players better....it was designed to help the CPU win games at all cost.

The thing is it's been this way for years why would it change now?

I guess for those who choose to play on the level they also have to be willing to accept these types of things happening. If you can't accept it why even bother playing on the level?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meast21Forever
there are no real difficulty levels. it's just making your own team progressively worse and the cpu progressively better. you can have randy moss wide open and tom brady will over throw him by 15 yards. and if your qb hits the throw, it'll most likely be dropped. player attributes are dropped when upping the level. why even play on all madden if you're going to complain about stuff like this?
Maybe because anything below All-Madden is incredibly easy and unrealistically unchallenging.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »