Home

best madden game/question

This is a discussion on best madden game/question within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2010, 11:27 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
best madden game/question

getting ready to trade in the madden game, hate the gameplay, think this is the worst madden ever, just wondering what op nation thinks is the best madden year, and a question is it possible to put the 2011 rosters on a older game, through a patch or download, thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2010, 11:35 AM   #2
Rookie

MrCheese's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: best madden game/question

I think 2011 has a chance to be the best madden year, depends on how the patch works that comes out later in 9/2010. Outside 2011 I thought 2010 was pretty solid for the most part. And I've been playing madden for the last 10 years, they all have their highs and lows. But last years was overall pretty good IMO, and this year has the ability to be awesome, we just have to wait and see... so I wouldn't trade in the game yet.
Old 08-31-2010, 12:06 PM   #3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dartkgr
getting ready to trade in the madden game, hate the gameplay, think this is the worst madden ever, just wondering what op nation thinks is the best madden year, and a question is it possible to put the 2011 rosters on a older game, through a patch or download, thanks
Agreed, Madden sucks this year. '05 was the best IMO.

And I'm not sure but I don't think the updated rosters are available for older versions of Madden, that's how they get you to dump $60 every year.
Old 08-31-2010, 12:48 PM   #4
Rookie

trufootball's Arena

OVR: 11

i dont know how anyone can even think any previous next gen madden could compete with madden 11.

As far as the best ever that is still yet to be seen...we're still trying to catch up the the glory days of the last gen maddens...
Old 08-31-2010, 01:07 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 49

This was by far the best Madden Ive ever played....this generation or past. Ive never been able to play Madden more then 2 weeks, but Madden 11 is actually pretty good.

I'd give Madden 11 a rating of 7.7-8.0 this year. I do enjoy it, theres just things that keep it from getting 8+,9, or 10 scores from me personally.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2010, 01:29 PM   #6
Rookie

I really liked Madden 10, this years is terrible. I've been playing Madden since 92', My favorite was 05 or 06
Old 08-31-2010, 01:41 PM   #7
Rookie

I just got a copy of Madden 08 and like that over 11. Better overall presentation. It plays a bit fast and hyper, but the player models and animations are better. Its more mocap animations in 08 than the bad animation intern stuff in 11.
Old 08-31-2010, 01:44 PM   #8
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16
For me it goes 11, 05, then 10.

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »