Home

Madden NFL 11 Questions, Answers, and Discussion Thread Part II (PS3 and 360)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Questions, Answers, and Discussion Thread Part II (PS3 and 360) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-01-2010, 11:09 PM   #57
Pro

bigdfan76's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Madden NFL 11 Questions, Answers, and Discussion Thread Part II (PS3 and 360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdfan76
I have a question... Well I guess I have a few questions, but they all relate to the same thing. I like depth a versatility on my team. So I like players that can play 1,2 or 3 positions. A couple of examples would be Aaron Hernandez, the TE from the Pats. I use hime in my Cowboys franchise as my 2nd TE, my 1st or 2nd FB and somtimes let him run it from the RB position. I also use Earl Thomas the rookie FS from Texas/Seahawks as my FS and slide him into nickel/slot CB. My question is this. Does playing out of position effect progression? And if so, when and how? Like I can keep Hernandez at TE#2, FB#1 and use formation shift jumbo backfield to line him up at RB but what if I change his position to RB? Will he advance his running attributes? Or will he regress? Can I do it last second right before offseason when progression happens? Can I get Earl Thomas' press coverage to go up by moving him to corner? Or will he go down because he's playing out of position? I read somwhere on here that somone said if you "play" out of position you're ratings will go down AFTER your first couple of years(ie rookie and 2nd year progression still go up). But if I change my position to that "new" position I should be fine... right? Or if I continue to play my "natural" position in addition to playing other positions I should be fine... right? Also I ask this question because I plan on drafting a slash/QB/RB/WR type of QB like Kordell Stewart, Vick...etc. Most likely Robert Griffin from Baylor. So in his first couple fo years he needs to play wildcat, RB, and slot WR for me while I still use Romo as my main QB. Well because of Madden's limitations on subs, whether it's formation subs or depth chart. I HAVE to change his postion to RB... at least temporarily. Then can I switch him back to QB so his throwing stats get better? Or do I leave him at RB and risk his QB stats going down? Sorry about the long read, but some help and insight on this issue would be much appreciated. I'm gonna do some simming to see what happens. Thanks.
Really, nobody....
Baylor Bears Iowa Hawkeyes Texas Longhorns
Old 11-08-2010, 12:59 PM   #58
Banned

jd369's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Madden NFL 11 Questions, Answers, and Discussion Thread Part II (PS3 and 360)

question here as well. are the signature throwing motions in the game this year? and if so can you assign them to new players that you have drafted etc? Thanks.
Old 11-11-2010, 04:46 AM   #59
Pro

Super Glock's Arena

OVR: 10

Is there a way to turn off the playart presnap on offense?
Old 11-12-2010, 01:32 PM   #60
Rookie

Dalaxor7's Arena

Usually I take the outside defensive linemen/linbackers because you have an edge on getting away from the offensive linemen. Though It may take time, It's worth trying. The Most effective way to use this is in zone coverage to the outside and deep.
Old 11-14-2010, 02:25 AM   #61
Rookie

newjerseydamo's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Really, nobody....
maybe it's because you haven't exactly used punctuation or sentence structure in the right way, and it's just a wall of text.

try making it more reader friendly....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2010, 04:51 PM   #62
Pro

Super Glock's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Glock
Is there a way to turn off the playart presnap on offense?
Sorry don't mean to be a pest but can anyone provide the answer to this? I'm playing the PS3 version and I can't find how to change it anywhere.
Old 11-20-2010, 08:14 PM   #63
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Glock
Sorry don't mean to be a pest but can anyone provide the answer to this? I'm playing the PS3 version and I can't find how to change it anywhere.

Go to the visual options

my madden - my settings- visual feedback
Old 11-20-2010, 08:17 PM   #64
Banned

Quote:
Really, nobody....

People wont answer to post that has everything bunched up. Makes it hard to read and is not proper forum posting.

Break it up into paragraphs and people can read it better

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »