Home

why is there no noon games after september in franchise mode?

This is a discussion on why is there no noon games after september in franchise mode? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2010, 11:04 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 12
why is there no noon games after september in franchise mode?

same as the last 3 maddens ... WTH?
i don't understand this i cant stand playing games in noon every game pretty much no matter what ... there is maybe 1 or 2 games at noon in franchise mode but the schedule may say 5 more games at noon but they are played at noon in the game? why ? by the way i use the bears so i don't know if they are trying to replicate daylight savings time or what but i should be able to play games at 12 in the after noon in December
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2010, 11:07 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 4
Icon5 Re: why is there no noon games after september in franchise mode?

what.........
Old 09-08-2010, 11:08 PM   #3
reo
Pro

reo's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: why is there no noon games after september in franchise mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by the fridge
same as the last 3 maddens ... WTH?
i don't understand this i cant stand playing games in noon every game pretty much no matter what ... there is maybe 1 or 2 games at noon in franchise mode but the schedule may say 5 more games at noon but they are played at noon in the game? why ? by the way i use the bears so i don't know if they are trying to replicate daylight savings time or what but i should be able to play games at 12 in the after noon in December
Do you mean they are played at 1 PM instead? Don't most games start at 1 PM regardless of time zone (Raiders play at 1 PM, Giants play at 1 PM, every team does)? I thought there were only two games played at night each week (except a few weeks that have Thursday night games).

Last edited by reo; 09-08-2010 at 11:10 PM. Reason: Add.
Old 09-08-2010, 11:10 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilgamesh348
what.........
i will start the season first game of the year and the game is going to be at 1:00 so when you go in the game it shows up as a regular noon game but after September it says 1:00 but when you are playing in the game it is sunset ... do you understand now?
Old 09-08-2010, 11:15 PM   #5

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

I read the OP and your response to gilgamesh several times and still have no idea what you are asking.

I'm going to close this up because it really makes no sense at all and will result in nothing but snide remarks...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »