Home

Does any one play Superstar mode?

This is a discussion on Does any one play Superstar mode? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2010, 07:15 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 12
Does any one play Superstar mode?

i have been playing it because i don't want to start a franchise until the roster update
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2010, 08:49 AM   #2
Rookie

havokeff's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Does any one play Superstar mode?

I've tried it. I pretty much hate it and think that it is a waste of disc space and time that could be spent on franchise mode

I think it will be dropped next year.
Old 09-09-2010, 09:04 AM   #3
MVP

lisinas's Arena

OVR: 5

I think i will start one,im 3games into franchise now but for same reason as you,i think i will stop playing it cause after the roster update it will be boring to play games against same teams which i have played 1 day before...
Old 09-09-2010, 09:35 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 2

I play it. It's pretty fun but doesn't really have any depth. You play your games and see your agent for things that don't really make a difference. Wish you could do something with the money you get from your contracts or something. It's basically the same thing since they first came out with it.

I play SS i think it's very fun, it has helped me get good with OTP. If only it didn't take so long to get a game of OTP, and maybe if it was ranked
Old 09-09-2010, 04:19 PM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BStacks
I play it. It's pretty fun but doesn't really have any depth. You play your games and see your agent for things that don't really make a difference. Wish you could do something with the money you get from your contracts or something. It's basically the same thing since they first came out with it.

I play SS i think it's very fun, it has helped me get good with OTP. If only it didn't take so long to get a game of OTP, and maybe if it was ranked
yea i play RB and just did create superstar thing and my guy is 68 OVR ... i am using my franchise sliders but i make sure to change the playbook to run heavy and i get about 25 carries a game ... it like a side mode .. i loved it on the original xbox and ps2 but the next gen isn't so impressive ... i got drafted by the jets but i HATE the jets so i demanded a trade and now i am with the seahawks which have always been my second team and i love the neon green ALTS

edit: my guy is the second comming of jerome bettis but in a white guy form... (lol) but he only has 82 speed yet i can break one at any time so it is fine! he also has 85 trucking
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2010, 04:20 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 0

I play superstar. I get draft to cowboy.

it's supreme fun
Old 09-09-2010, 04:22 PM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by theebigman
I play superstar. I get draft to cowboy.

it's supreme fun
it is fun but lacks depth all you get to do is play the games and demand trades and pimp your guy out with equipment lol
Old 09-09-2010, 04:25 PM   #8
All Star

Lieutenant Dan's Arena

OVR: 31

I believe the best thing about Madden 2007 was Superstar Mode. I loved it, it was like a football RPG (wish I had tried it on Xbox since I hear it was even more fleshed out there).

But SS mode since then is a shell of itself. I really enjoyed mixing and matching parents and creating a true superstar, someone who comes straight into the league and makes a wicked impact. That's been kind of lost lately.

If it gets kicked to the curb but we get a great franchise mode in 2012, I'm okay with that...but if they can deliver both a great 'chise and a reinvigorated SS mode, I'd love that!

OS Dibs: Anna Kendrick

Elite Dangerous on One X has become my life.

Proud PS5 and Xbox Series X Owner
"Best of Both Worlds"

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »