Home

L. Mankins For J. Pierre-Paul and 3rd or forth Rd. Pick, Fair trade Vs. Computer?

This is a discussion on L. Mankins For J. Pierre-Paul and 3rd or forth Rd. Pick, Fair trade Vs. Computer? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2010, 03:38 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
L. Mankins For J. Pierre-Paul and 3rd or forth Rd. Pick, Fair trade Vs. Computer?

Mankins will not resign with My pats no matter how much the offer, so I would like to make a trade with the CPU that is as realistic as possible, what do you think, any other suggestions?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2010, 04:58 PM   #2
Rookie

Phennixx's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: L. Mankins For J. Pierre-Paul and 3rd or forth Rd. Pick, Fair trade Vs. Computer?

Imo, NO...why would any team trade its 1st year pick, drafted 15th overall for an aging OG that is looking for huge contract and is on downside of his career. Just my opinon but he would at most graner a 5th round again its ur game but no way it would happen in real life
Old 09-09-2010, 05:24 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 12
Re: L. Mankins For J. Pierre-Paul and 3rd or forth Rd. Pick, Fair trade Vs. Computer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phennixx
Imo, NO...why would any team trade its 1st year pick, drafted 15th overall for an aging OG that is looking for huge contract and is on downside of his career. Just my opinon but he would at most graner a 5th round again its ur game but no way it would happen in real life
yea you have a great point and i dont see a team wanting a guy wanting loads of money when he is on his down side of his career
Old 09-09-2010, 06:11 PM   #4
Rookie

permanent1's Arena

OVR: 8

Aging? The guy is only 28 and for offensive lineman that is fairly young,most generally play well into their mid 30's.
Old 09-09-2010, 06:22 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 6

giants wouldn't do it. they just got him and he has amazing potential in the NFL and on the game. if mankins was younger then ok but the giants don't really need a OG.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2010, 09:13 PM   #6
Rookie

I would say no for 2 reasons, both concerning JPP.

Firstly like everyone else has said no team would trade a just drafted rookie (unless it's Eli Manning). Secondly during the draft process I really didn't want JPP to get drafted by the Pats because he really seems like a 4-3 end & wouldn't fit in a 3-4 system but that's just my take on it.

Value wise just purely from ratings I think it's a fair trade since in real life the Pats are probably looking at getting a low 1st or 2nd rounder for him at least so a player & 4th seems fair to me. It's just the player that may need to be changed, is there anyone else you were looking at trading for? When I start my franchise I'll be trading Mankins too. There is that Michael Johnson guy from the Bengals who I liked a few years ago in the draft.
Old 09-10-2010, 12:32 AM   #7
Rookie

hell no! where do do come up with this? they just drafted JPP. why would they want anyone who wants more money than the guy they ALREADY have. besides, the Giants just signed Shawn Andrews to play guard. they don't need another one. Forget it
Old 09-10-2010, 03:09 AM   #8
Have a V8....POWER!

EL_GABE's Arena

OVR: 4

Just trade him to the cowboys they need him (I wish they got him in real life) they got some nice players on dfence u can get with sum picks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »