Home

Has NCAA Draft Class Importing been fixed?

This is a discussion on Has NCAA Draft Class Importing been fixed? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 07-01-2011, 10:07 AM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Has NCAA Draft Class Importing been fixed?

It looks like EA Sports Tiburon is keeping their promise they made last year when they said that Madden 12 will have a significant amount of new improvements and enhancements for the Madden NFL 12 Franchise Mode.

IGN has posted an article on May 13, 2011 about the new features and enhancements that are being added to the Madden NFL 12 Franchise Mode.

Here is the list.

•Dynamic Player Performance: Player ratings fluctuate based on consistency and confidence.

•Player Roles: More than 20 roles (Playoff Performer, Trench Warrior) affect player and team stats throughout the season.

•Free Agent Bidding Wars: eBay style bidding against other GMs creates intense, rapid-fire free agent period that takes only a few minutes to complete.

•The Pre-Season Matters: Start with 75-player roster and need to make cuts each week. Playing pre-season games reveals player ratings.

•Scouting Reworked: Tiered scouting system reveals ratings tied to different events (college season, combine, pro day, individual workout).

•Draft Class Improvements: Robust set of draftees built for 30 seasons of franchise. Teams draft based on their real tendencies.

•Coaches Matter: Coaches have small positive and negative impact on how players perform on the field based on their style.

•Smarter General Managers: Better re-sign and cut logic. GMs make trades and sign free agents who fit their needs, with player roles factored in.

•Change Teams: In any offseason, change control of which teams you run in Franchise mode.

Edit Any Player: Alter the ratings of any player – rookie, created player, or established veteran.

•Numerous Tweaks: Many other small tuning and additions are coming including retirement logic, a more accurate salary system, fixes to the injured reserve system, better simulation stats, and more.

if you dont like the ratings you can fix them now
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2011, 02:38 PM   #42
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
Jerry Rice ran what, a 4.7? He pretty much could outrun anyone on the field.You never see someone post a 4.3, then play slow, but we do see players post 4.6's and 4.7's all the time who end up as speed demons once they are actually out there on the field.

I'm an example. My 40 would be around a 4.7 like Jerry Rice, but I'd be willing to bet if you saw me actually run during a game, you'd think I was a lot faster than that.
I understand your point and I agree but my post is mostly directed to people that want to discredit the 40 yd dash measurement. If they compiled the stats to players that run 4.2 vs 4.7 and we saw them in game, I guarantee most of the 4.2 players will be faster. Being able to outrun players in a play is just based on pure sprint speed. Jerry Rice rarely outran a whole team in open field the way Chris Johnson, Vick or Bush does it. So the 40 yd dash is still the best measurement to group players speed capabilities. PhD's arent always the smarter than people with GEDs but on average they will be...you cant discredit the test b/c a few players defied the measurements.

Last edited by SteboSSK; 07-03-2011 at 04:23 PM.
Old 09-05-2011, 01:35 AM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'm not sure if anyone posted this fix yet but this is what I've discovered to resolve the problem for my xbox 360.

step 1- At end of season select "Advance to next stage" which will sim through coaches carousel.

step 2- After simming through coaches carousel you'll see 3 options (coach changes, players leaving and advance to next stage) select "players leaving".

step 3- On "players leaving" page talk convince a player from leaving early or transferring to another school.

step 4- After successfully convincing player to stay hit the "B" button to return to previous page where again you'll see the 3 options (coach changes, players leaving and advance to next stage)

step 5- This time select "advance to next stage" where you'll select "yes" when asked to export draft class to Madden NFL 12 before advancing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »