Home

player progression

This is a discussion on player progression within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-13-2010, 04:35 PM   #1
Pro
 
Pitfighter87's Arena
 
OVR: 10
Join Date: Nov 2009
player progression

do players progress in franchise? I rented ncaa 11 and u had 2 pay or somethen for players to progress in dynasty.Is it like this in franchise mode? Please say no...........
Pitfighter87 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2010, 06:30 PM   #2
Rookie
 
OVR: 7
Join Date: Aug 2010
Re: player progression

Don't know how NCAA progresses, but in Madden it's free. Conditional on...

Age (younger progress more, older eventually regress)
Potential

And I think playing time. I played one season of the Seahawks before the final roster update came out, so I went back and started over. Washington got a lot more play in my second go and he progressed a lot more points.

COuld be a random quirk though.
Gordy748 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 07:00 PM   #3
Pro
 
Pitfighter87's Arena
 
OVR: 10
Join Date: Nov 2009
Re: player progression

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordy748
Don't know how NCAA progresses, but in Madden it's free. Conditional on...

Age (younger progress more, older eventually regress)
Potential

And I think playing time. I played one season of the Seahawks before the final roster update came out, so I went back and started over. Washington got a lot more play in my second go and he progressed a lot more points.

COuld be a random quirk though.
man thats music to my ears i was hopen it wasnt like ncaa 11.Thanks bro
Pitfighter87 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 08:07 PM   #4
Banned
 
UMCanes93's Arena
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Sep 2009
Re: player progression

lol in NCAA you don't have to pay for players to progress
UMCanes93 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 01:33 AM   #5
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Richmond, VA
Re: player progression

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMCanes93
lol in NCAA you don't have to pay for players to progress
That is correct sir. He must have mistaken the accelerator as the only way to progress.
__________________
Dallas Cowboys - Chicago Bulls - Miami Heat (been a fan since Hardaway/Mash/Mourning/Rice days) - Penn State Football - NC A&T - Atlanta Braves
L.A.V.A. is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2010, 02:59 AM   #6
MVP
 
OVR: 20
Join Date: Sep 2008
Re: player progression

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitfighter87
do players progress in franchise? I rented ncaa 11 and u had 2 pay or somethen for players to progress in dynasty.Is it like this in franchise mode? Please say no...........
In both games the players will progress without having to pay anything. There are just options to pay more to have them progress more than other teams. You can stay on pace with the cpu without it though
kcarr is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:09 AM.

Top -