Home

No Kick Return Game....

This is a discussion on No Kick Return Game.... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2010, 09:34 AM   #17
All Star

OVR: 33
Re: No Kick Return Game....

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVM
That's what I do, run to narrow side and try getting to wide side. The thing is, there are too many teams with that "super special teamer."

I've managed to return a few for TDs, and had a few called back for clipping.
special teamers should get paid more.

A special team ace is the difference between the opponent start at the 15 as opposed to the 25.
Old 09-15-2010, 05:06 PM   #18
Rookie

Brotha2ThaNight's Arena

OVR: 5

I wish they would allow the full video on returns but I had a K/O return TD in OT last nite online to win the game..i'll be sure to upload the vid but u can return in this game.
Old 09-16-2010, 11:04 AM   #19
Banned

OVR: 12

Ok....maybe I should ask...is anyone else using Pokerplaya's slider's and having any success on returns? I know about moving a man over to block but I'm trying to do it without cheesing the cpu....I don't like doing too much more than what the cpu does....Don't like having advantages...
Old 09-16-2010, 11:28 AM   #20
MVP

lisinas's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by timid
Ok....maybe I should ask...is anyone else using Pokerplaya's slider's and having any success on returns? I know about moving a man over to block but I'm trying to do it without cheesing the cpu....I don't like doing too much more than what the cpu does....Don't like having advantages...
im using his sliders and i have 3kick off tds with stephens howling (cardinals) in 10 games without cheesing and stuff, punt returns are harder but as some people told me to use one man to block its way easier,though i have not made td punt return yet.
Actually i had 1 td from kickoff in 8 games and just got one in each of last 2games. So now i have 6 kickoff tds in 35~40 games.

Last edited by lisinas; 09-16-2010 at 12:13 PM.
Old 09-16-2010, 11:37 AM   #21
Rookie

stp2081's Arena

OVR: 19

I recently had my first punt return for a TD in recent memory, it was unexpected and felt rare and very rewarding.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »