Home

Equipment Changes ... anybody else gonna do them in Madden?

This is a discussion on Equipment Changes ... anybody else gonna do them in Madden? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-05-2003, 01:17 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Equipment Changes ... anybody else gonna do them in Madden?

I'm definitely all for this. I thought i was the only guy around who spent a whole bunch of time making sure everything looked good. If this happens I'm in. As of right now don't forget my man priest holmes is wearing a clear visor this year.
Old 08-05-2003, 01:28 PM   #18
The Broski

MMan's Arena

OVR: 12

I have to have the Vikings perfect.... so everyone will have exact equip (PC). Then I check out the superstars to make sure they aight. I won't even play the first day I have it. I'll be doing rosters and all that junk all night.
Old 08-05-2003, 02:03 PM   #19
MVP

iLLWiLL's Arena

OVR: 10

Yeah, I'm gonna spend alot of my time on the first day just customizing equipment. Although I'll play one or two games first, cuz I want to check out the feel of the gameplay.

Couple things I wish the customizer would have -- sock height editor, and several shoe styles to choice from (this year they finally included a 2nd shoe style).

And too bad you can't make the heads/helmets a little smaller
Old 08-05-2003, 02:20 PM   #20
MVP

OVR: 7

Quote:

slice21 said:
yes i did that all the time in madden.As when c wood would
change armband colors in real life from home and away I
would change it. I'm picky like that and its going to
continue like that. Also it would be nice if they had sig
shoes in the game like what c wood wears jordan cleats but
I aint trippen
madden all the way

Same except I am a Dol-Fan!
Old 08-05-2003, 02:25 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 7

Quote:

MMan said:
I have to have the Vikings perfect.... so everyone will have exact equip (PC). Then I check out the superstars to make sure they aight. I won't even play the first day I have it. I'll be doing rosters and all that junk all night.

SAMEEEE! I'll be updating Dolphin player #s. Signing any FAs they have on the final team that aren't there. Signing ones. Fixing hair, armbands etc. Ill be on customization for an hour or two before I hit owner mode.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2003, 03:03 PM   #22
Rookie

Quote:

johnriii said:
I'm down with the massive customization, I spend more time on it than I should...last year I had ALL of the bears with black shoes, I just wish they had the blue tops AND bottoms like that monday night game last year. Is that going to be in there this year?

I belive so. If you go to Madden 2004.com and watch the Ps2 gameplay videos and look carefully, you will see Carolina in the blue jerseys they wore last season in one clip and Jacksonville in the black pants they wore last season in another clip so I don't see why they would leave out the Miami <shudder>, Chicago <ewww>, and Arizona <puleeeze> monochrome uniforms.
Old 08-05-2003, 04:47 PM   #23
Rookie

im just happy seattle will have their all white and all blue jerseys with black shoes
Old 08-05-2003, 06:11 PM   #24
Rookie

petersondagreat's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:

iLLWiLL said:
Yeah, I'm gonna spend alot of my time on the first day just customizing equipment. Although I'll play one or two games first, cuz I want to check out the feel of the gameplay.

Couple things I wish the customizer would have -- sock height editor, and several shoe styles to choice from (this year they finally included a 2nd shoe style).

And too bad you can't make the heads/helmets a little smaller

Can you edit the shoes? because the falcons will be wearing black shoes this year and in all the pics I have seen they have on white cleats.I like the sock Idea also because Vick always wears either long black or long red socks and so does a lot of other players around the league.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »