Home

Equipment Changes ... anybody else gonna do them in Madden?

This is a discussion on Equipment Changes ... anybody else gonna do them in Madden? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-05-2003, 06:22 PM   #25
MVP

iLLWiLL's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Equipment Changes ... anybody else gonna do them in Madden?

Quote:

Can you edit the shoes? because the falcons will be wearing black shoes this year and in all the pics I have seen they have on white cleats.I like the sock Idea also because Vick always wears either long black or long red socks and so does a lot of other players around the league.

no, I doubt you can edit the shoe COLOR -- as someone mentioned above, you can probly just modify the color of the shoe tape...

Peterson -- nice name

EDIT: The Falcons will be wearing black shoes this year???
Wish my Eagles would do that, like they did in the 90s
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2003, 06:44 PM   #26
Rookie

petersondagreat's Arena

OVR: 6

i saw in a madden demo dvd Priest Holmes had on different cleats from the other Chiefs his cleats had more red on them and the rest of the chiefs had on the same cleats as last year.I hate when they mess up the shoe color last year they messed up the jets and the seahawks and this year it looks like it will be the falcons. Im glad they changed the Lions to black shoes since they will be wearing black shoes with their new unis also. I dont know if this means anything but I went to the Titans vs Dolphins Scrimmage Saturday and a lot of the Titan Players were wearing black shoes with black ankle Tape.
Old 08-05-2003, 07:09 PM   #27
Hall of Fame

JohnDoe8865's Arena

OVR: 59

What I hope will happen is when the game is released (Aug 11, 12, 13) I'll post an official equipment updates thread and hope that it gets made a sticky.

I can do Carolina. If the rest of you guys take your favorite teams and we all post what equipment changes are needed in Madden 04 then we'll be alright. The problem will be finding people who are fans of teams like the Cardinals and the Bengals.

If you guys want, what we might could do is to, depending on how many of us are in, each take another team in addition to our favorite and try our best to get their equipment down.

So for example I'd take Carolina and Arizona. And ILLWILL could take Philly and Cinciniatti. Just examples. Nothing is set. What do you guys think? I'd personally like to see every team represented by a fan who will be hardcore about it, but I doubt that will happen. If we get 12 guys who will do it, then we'll need some people to try and do 2 or 3 teams, ya know.

Anyway, we got another week or so. On a side note, what about naming historic teams? Any of you fellas gonna name your hometown historic teams? I know if they include the 95 Panthers like they have been, then I got them. It would be cool if we could find people to help out naming historic teams as well.
Old 08-06-2003, 03:16 AM   #28
MVP

iLLWiLL's Arena

OVR: 10

^ Good idea. Although, I know my team up and down because I taped many of their games the past 2 seasons, so I know who wears what. So I dunno, maybe I could do the big-name players from another team that I have on tape, like the cowboys, giants, 9ers, falcons (don't even think about asking me to do the bucs)...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »