Home

If I don't pre-order Madden 2004 can I still get it on the day?

This is a discussion on If I don't pre-order Madden 2004 can I still get it on the day? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-03-2003, 07:46 PM   #25
Daydream Believer

Flyboy's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: If I don\'t pre-order Madden 2004 can I still get it on the day?

Quote:

davidgilmour said:
Preordering sucks what happened to all the people that preordered ps2's before they were about to come out HA HA HA. stores like eb and gamestop just tell u stupid people they only get a certain amount in to get u to commit to buying the game from them god u people are stupid and dont even deserve this game on the first freakin day.

Wow. I'm so stupid. With all the games I have pre-ordered I have got them on the first day. I didn't pre-order KOTOR and I had to wait two weeks before I received it. Pre-ordering a game is not stupid.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2003, 07:55 PM   #26
MVP

Kevin926's Arena

OVR: 7

What is the harm in pre-ordering? If you are already in the store and you know the game is coming in a bit and may have a bit of demand, why not pre-order? You don't need to pay anything extra, you're just basically guarenteed a copy?
Old 08-03-2003, 08:15 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:

Kevin926 said:
What is the harm in pre-ordering? If you are already in the store and you know the game is coming in a bit and may have a bit of demand, why not pre-order? You don't need to pay anything extra, you're just basically guarenteed a copy?

thats true, u just know your gonna get one when it comes out
Old 08-03-2003, 08:28 PM   #28
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:

BlaQStaR_26 said:
Quote:

Kevin926 said:

thats true, u just know your gonna get one when it comes out

plus with the shipping fees from pre-ordering, that's like spending gas money...I think pre-ordering is smarter than treying to get to the store before they sell out.
Old 08-03-2003, 09:19 PM   #29
All Star

OVR: 17

Quote:

davidgilmour said:
Preordering sucks what happened to all the people that preordered ps2's before they were about to come out HA HA HA. stores like eb and gamestop just tell u stupid people they only get a certain amount in to get u to commit to buying the game from them god u people are stupid and dont even deserve this game on the first freakin day.

Wow that was... A waste of your time to post that. You can't blame EB or Gamestop for Sony's limited supply PS2's at launch.

Oh and consider yourself warned for the gratuitous namecalling.
Old 08-03-2003, 09:22 PM   #30
All Star

Quote:

Flyboy said:
Speaking of our Software Etc., I pre-ordered my copy of Madden 2004 there yesterday. The workers there are very friendly and it's a pretty damn cool store.

Yes they are.. I used to work there over the holidays for the game discounts. Just FYI they are also working on putting another SW Etc store in Lubbock. I think it is going to cater more to the used games and older games.
Old 08-03-2003, 09:28 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 1

Well like i said i dont preorder cause i can just go wereever i want and pickup the game on the day it comes out and hey if its not there its not there i'll just go back on the next day i have neaver had a problem geting a game without preordering one could be cause of were i live cause i mean all the people my age are out at parties and stuff i only no one person who would play madden with me so maybe thats the case its just last year and this year when i went to preorder madden i saw the list had three people on it so i said why even bother giving the store money when im gonna leave with nothin.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2003, 09:34 PM   #32
All Star

Quote:

davidgilmour said:
Well like i said i dont preorder cause i can just go wereever i want and pickup the game on the day it comes out and hey if its not there its not there i'll just go back on the next day i have neaver had a problem geting a game without preordering one could be cause of were i live cause i mean all the people my age are out at parties and stuff i only no one person who would play madden with me so maybe thats the case its just last year and this year when i went to preorder madden i saw the list had three people on it so i said why even bother giving the store money when im gonna leave with nothin.

Ahh and this place where you live, would it be call RUN-ON-SENTENCEVILLE? I promise that the use of commas and periods will not void the TOS here.

Our local store has over 200 preorders on the different consoles.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »