Home

Rating Chart?

This is a discussion on Rating Chart? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2010, 08:01 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 4
Rating Chart?

I think its obvious how the speed, agility, jump, and acceleration ratings are determined. But, my question is how is Strength determined? I know it is not through the 225 Bench Reps, because then Brady Quinn would have 90-something STR in the game.

I know there is a chart for NFL 2K5 on SPD, AGL, STR, JMP. Quinn since he did 24 reps of 225 has 67 STR.

Is there a rating chart out there that converts combine measurements into Madden attribute ratings?

like 24 Reps = 67 STR
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2010, 11:23 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: Rating Chart?

Not sure for existing players, but in the draft pools, yeah, the number of reps on the bench press is directly tied to the strength rating. Actually, I see less variance in this rating than between speed and 40, acceleration and shuttle or agility and cone. High bench press will always be high strength.
Old 09-17-2010, 12:15 PM   #3
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Rating Chart?

Well, to be fair, Quinn wouldn't have 90+ strength. IN the scouting reports, players do not even get 90 strength until they have 30 or 31 reps. After that it spikes up quickly pre rep. i think 36 or 37 reps is about equal to 99 strength. I want to say 29 reps is about 87-89 strength. That is based on my observations of offensive and defensive linemen in scouting reports. I won't even look at a linemen who has less than 31 reps. I think, based on that scale, 24 reps in Madden is supposedto be equal to low 80's or high 70's strength. Obviously that isn't how Donny meassures everyone's strength.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »