Home

Old 09-17-2010, 05:20 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 13
Re: QB Revo's

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJTurneR
Arguing? No, thats not my thing. Arguing on forums is pointless, as everyone has different views. And were is the difference? Apart from there being two small bars on the side, their really isn't much difference at all.

Im just pointing out that the newer helmets are in the game, if anything your the one who will cause the heated discussion, as you have retaliated. I didn't retaliate to Kane, I simply showed that the newer helmets are in the game, for everyones benefit, not just Kane.
was i retaliating? sorry. it wasn't meant to be heated. the facemask is different. that's all i was saying. that's not the facemask that qb's wear in real life. it's similar, but not the same. kane knows the helmets were in. they've been in. he was saying that the facemasks aren't. because they're not.
Old 09-17-2010, 05:29 PM   #10
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36

that pic looks like the facemask in the pic from the game to me...
Old 09-17-2010, 06:41 PM   #11
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meast21Forever
haha are you really arguing about equipment with kane? step back, son.

those are different masks. pretty obviously different.
kane knows his stuff, but he isn't always right. I am still upset at how he ruined Patrick Willis. I hope Donny fixes Willis soon...

For those that don't know, Willis looks like a cartoon character now in Madden. While the default Willis model had arms that were too small, now he has an enormous chest and/or pads. Anyone that plays with or against the 49ers can pick out Willis and how "cartoony NFL blitz" he looks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2010, 06:49 PM   #12
MVP

TrapStar215's Arena

OVR: 42

Ok im in class and on my phone so i can't provide pics at the moment.

But this is like saying Dennis Dixon and Rashard Mendenhall wear the same facemask. They both wear the say facemask showed above its just not the Revo ones.
"Okay, here's the story. I come from the gutter. I know that. I got no education... but that's okay. I know the street, and I'm making all the right connections. With the right woman, there's no stopping me. I could go right to the top."

Old 09-17-2010, 07:31 PM   #13
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan36
that pic looks like the facemask in the pic from the game to me...
they aren't. the picture of big ben from the game is this facemask:

it's got extra bars, blocking a qb's peripheral vision (i'd assume). the difference is slight, but obvious.

also - i know kane isn't always right, most of the time... he is lol
Old 09-18-2010, 12:45 AM   #14
Dog
aka jnes12/JNes__

Dog's Arena

OVR: 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJTurneR
Really? Strange because it is. Have you not checked out player customization?

That one has 2 extra bars on it. It is obvious. The one in the real life pic of Roethlisberger is not in the game, as Kane said.

Old 09-18-2010, 01:14 AM   #15
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnes12eaglesfan
That one has 2 extra bars on it. It is obvious. The one in the real life pic of Roethlisberger is not in the game, as Kane said.
THANK YOU! case closed. kane, why can't they be patched in? it seems like it'd be a tiny tweak to me? i know you're 'kind of a big deal' and you've got many leather bound books, etc. when it comes to madden, so is there inside info i don't know about?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2010, 11:17 PM   #16
Pro

Foo4Everlong's Arena

OVR: 8

On a side note, does anyone think the the facemasks in the game are too small? As in, the bars are actually smaller than they look in real-life. I always thought Madden should widen the bars on the facemasks. What do ya guys think? Thanks. Later

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »