Home

Franchise team suggestions and help needed !

This is a discussion on Franchise team suggestions and help needed ! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2010, 07:21 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Franchise team suggestions and help needed !

Hey guys I'm doing a franchise with all 32 teams so i have that control to keep things real, however I want to use one main team to rebuild ! I like to build a strong defense and use lots of subs and different packages. Any suggestions? Also when I change one team to user control it seems to change every team to user control and then I have to do like every single pick in the draft, which is really frustrating, is there anyway to by pass that?

Any tips and advice appreciated

Thanks !
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2010, 07:38 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: Franchise team suggestions and help needed !

Being biased, I admit, but I love playing the Seahawks on Multiple D. There are budding stars (Earl Thomas and mebane), an very solid LB line, but there's work to do on the CBs (Trufant great, others less so), and the rest of the DL.

As for the franchise controls, from what I know you pick user control or CPU control at franchse level, affecting every single team. There isn't any way around this yet.
Old 09-18-2010, 08:44 AM   #3
MVP

ZoneKIller's Arena

OVR: 18

Seattle is fun to build.Last year I went the full 30 seasons with them for the first time.

But I found that Buffalo is the funnest to RE build this year.I once did a franchise with them this year that lasted 5 seasons(currently playing NCAA now) Throught 5 seasons I was only able to get them to 8-8.My first priority was to draft a Franchise QB.Took me 4 seasons before I got him.The guy just looked like he belonged in Buffalo.Shaved head with a full beard.Anyways I never made it past 5 seasons(because of NCAA) but that was the most fun I had as far as RE building a team.They pretty much have NO1.
Old 09-18-2010, 09:50 AM   #4
MVP

sniperhare's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by romo_maniac
Hey guys I'm doing a franchise with all 32 teams so i have that control to keep things real, however I want to use one main team to rebuild ! I like to build a strong defense and use lots of subs and different packages. Any suggestions? Also when I change one team to user control it seems to change every team to user control and then I have to do like every single pick in the draft, which is really frustrating, is there anyway to by pass that?

Thanks !
You can't get around making every pick in the draft, you can still hit the simulate pick button, but that issue us why I usually only pick the first two rounds.

But since I scout the good players it helps getting the bad teams some good players, even if I don't use them.

I just wish the game had some logic so I didn't have to do everything to make the game halfway decent.
Old 09-18-2010, 11:22 AM   #5
$$$

Chrisksaint's Arena

OVR: 33

I did a Bills one for 2 seasons so far but idk it's just boring. I'm prolly gonna try the seahawks cause they have no true offensive weapons. Also gonna get the scouting accelerators so it's not as easy to rebuild
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2010, 11:50 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by romo_maniac

Thanks !
On your franchise select screen, set all offseason options to CPU. Then once into your franchise, select your team, select franchise options and change to user. This will only change the selected team.
Old 09-18-2010, 08:15 PM   #7
Banned

JacknBeans06's Arena

OVR: 0

I would use Kansas City. Good young players in Dexter McCluster and Eric Berry. Also have Thomas Jones, Jamal Charles, and Dewayne Bowe on offense. The defense isn't very good, but they have a few bright spots.
Old 09-19-2010, 01:08 AM   #8
Pro

OVR: 7

Panthers you could get rid of some of there high talent and start over, the raiders Campbell not a real starter they draft one maybe mallet? You could roll with rams cheifs or bills to.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »