Home

How to make my Franchise Fun.

This is a discussion on How to make my Franchise Fun. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2010, 03:55 PM   #9
Rookie

II LiveHard II's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: How to make my Franchise Fun.

I sorta made my own and it's varied. I can have good games against good teams if things go right and bad games against equal teams and stuff so yeah I used playmakers before and they weren't so great for me. But thanks anyway.
NHL: Montreal Canadiens

Old 09-19-2010, 04:00 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 17

For me personally I had to buff up the defense for both the cpu and myself. This lowered the scores, and made long drives much more rewarding. I've had some incredible games, including a 96 yard drive in the last 2 minutes to eliminate my team from the playoffs.
Old 09-19-2010, 06:52 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 18

For the 1st time I am controlling all 32 teams. CPU controls all free agents and depth charts except for 4 teams that I chose to run. I made 5 base offensive game plans and 4 base defensive game plans and I use a great slider set.

I also play other games if they have big implications or rivalry games. I am having a blast.

Before the season ends I will go through each team and make key resignings so it stays realistic and the free agent field is not flooded with star players. I will also draft for every team through 4 rounds then let the CPU do the rest (except for my 4 teams that I run top to bottom).

It is a great way to play the game.

And if they do not revamp the franchise mode and wow the hell out of me this will be my last Madden for the forseeable future. With the sliders I am using and the gameplan options as far as on the field I am very happy with this version.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »