Home

Is madden a sports game? *DELETED*

This is a discussion on Is madden a sports game? *DELETED* within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2003, 10:29 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Is madden a sports game? *DELETED*

Post deleted by jubjub

I deleted this due to the stupid off topic replies that people were giving.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2003, 10:39 AM   #2
Banned

AirLobo23's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Is madden a sports game?

no, it just simply means the gameplay is so perfect, we don't have to worry about the gameplay being bad.
Old 08-03-2003, 10:42 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:

AirLobo23 said:
no, it just simply means the gameplay is so perfect, we don't have to worry about the gameplay being bad.

Exactly!

Didnt have to worry about if your WR would catch the ball like in 2k3
Old 08-03-2003, 10:51 AM   #4
Rookie

Your right, you just have to worry about your receivers running into each other or the DB's and them running in place instead of finishing their routes. Madden has just as many flaws as the 2k series, don't try and get high and mighty dude.
Old 08-03-2003, 11:02 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

We gave you an awnser and i guess that wasn't good enough so now you just want to start a fight. That is stupid. We don't worry about gameplay because we like it. Just the same way NFL 2k fans like their gameplay. People like different things. You don't have to start a fight because we don't bitch about everthing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2003, 11:07 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:

JWeb45 said:
We gave you an awnser and i guess that wasn't good enough so now you just want to start a fight. That is stupid. We don't worry about gameplay because we like it. Just the same way NFL 2k fans like their gameplay. People like different things. You don't have to start a fight because we don't bitch about everthing.

I'm not starting a fight man, I just want to know what type of gameplay aspects you guys really like about Madden. I never hear any of you really having discussions about gameplay so I figured that you guys were playing this for another reason. I personally don't play madden for the gameplay but I do for the franchise mode. I personally think the gameplay is too arcadey but the franchise mode is first rate. Am I with the majority? Why do all of you madden guys have such snappy attitudes, chill out guys.
Old 08-03-2003, 11:41 AM   #7
MVP

BigRed's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:

jubjub said:
Quote:

JWeb45 said:

I'm not starting a fight man, I just want to know what type of gameplay aspects you guys really like about Madden. I never hear any of you really having discussions about gameplay so I figured that you guys were playing this for another reason. I personally don't play madden for the gameplay but I do for the franchise mode. I personally think the gameplay is too arcadey but the franchise mode is first rate. Am I with the majority? Why do all of you madden guys have such snappy attitudes, chill out guys.

Maybe because you titled this thread "Is Madden a sports game?"

Should I start a thread asking "Is ESPN Football for overly-sensitive, cocky blowhards?"
Old 08-03-2003, 12:15 PM   #8
Rookie

And yet another snappy madden fan, are you guys just idiots? Quit being so defensive and try answering the question. That's all I'm asking. I don't play the game for the football so to me it's no longer a sports game, is that so hard for you guys to understand. I'm curious if there are more of you out there, I'm not trying to offend anyone or start another game war, it's a simple F'n question.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »