Home

After playing NCAA 2004 online, I may buy Madden for ps2 instead of pc

This is a discussion on After playing NCAA 2004 online, I may buy Madden for ps2 instead of pc within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-03-2003, 12:24 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: After playing NCAA 2004 online, I may buy Madden for ps2 instead of pc

I don't mind the guys trying to go deep all of the time, they never succeed. The guys who drive me nuts are the guys who literally run 1 play the entire game and run it from the no huddle. I always am able to stop the attack and in no way do I understand why they do it. It just drives me nuts because that is not football, that's not what I logged on for and I could give a rats *** if I win. I just want a fun competitive game of football win or lose. EA doesn't provide that in their online sports games. Not in madden last year on the pc or ps2 and not in NCAA this year on ps2. They need to come up with a tracking system that gives a stat on play variance or something. It's just flat out no fun to play with the one play wonders.
Old 08-03-2003, 12:55 PM   #10
Rookie

nastyshoes69's Arena

OVR: 3

actually i dont really have a big proplem with peep's who run the no huddle ofence the whole game,if they wanna do it i dont really care.but i do have a proplem with people who do the 4-4 mad blitz play the whole time.yea u can get your wr open cause of the single coverge but its just not real football.
Old 08-03-2003, 02:27 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:

MMan said:
I don't really need to say much, but PC version 0wnz console. If this heats up I'll post the PC article showing what's added from console.

I read that article too and i cant wait for the PC version. Im glad PC ppl got extra stuff this time cause we do have the obviously better system.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2003, 03:36 PM   #12
Banned

AirLobo23's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:

jubjub said:
I don't mind the guys trying to go deep all of the time, they never succeed. The guys who drive me nuts are the guys who literally run 1 play the entire game and run it from the no huddle. I always am able to stop the attack and in no way do I understand why they do it. It just drives me nuts because that is not football, that's not what I logged on for and I could give a rats *** if I win. I just want a fun competitive game of football win or lose. EA doesn't provide that in their online sports games. Not in madden last year on the pc or ps2 and not in NCAA this year on ps2. They need to come up with a tracking system that gives a stat on play variance or something. It's just flat out no fun to play with the one play wonders.

Guys, in all seriousness, YOU NEED TO GET OUT MORE!!! It's a videogame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you want real life football, ummmmmmmm, why don't you actually play football?? You know outside? Just appreciate the fact we have great games like these to play.
Old 08-03-2003, 04:35 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 24

I don't play real football because I am 37 years old - and my bones are brittle. I have already suffered enough brain and liver damage (from beer). I don't need to exacerbate those woes with full contact football. I'll stick to chronic masturabation - uh, video football - thank you very much.
Old 08-03-2003, 04:59 PM   #14
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

That's the problem with PC gaming online for football is that there aren't near as many ppl online as their is for PS2. Personally I prefer PS2 over PC though anyways because unless you have a high end system then it's not going to be all that much better, except for having the Hall of Fame which is ultra cool. If I had a high end PC i'd probably buy Madden though because it has leagues (albeit you have to pay $4.95 a month for em which sucks) and hall of fame and is also cheep but I'd also buy PS2 version cuz I believe that is always the best all around title to buy for what I prefer.

Anyways, I think the best way to find quality opponents online is to join a league. You can also find a person or two that you know from here and see who they've played and add those people to your list. For example if you play a guy named JDZjohn and you know he's in a league called JDZ then look on his list for all his opponents that have the league ID in their name. Chances are most of them are str8 up players, altho of course there is no guarantees.

Well i'm up for str8 game altho I don't want to hear anyone screaming cheese if I go for it on 4th and inches at your 35 (yes i'e heard ppl say that's unrealistic but sorry that is not IMO). My EA messenger ID is ODogg.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »