Home

A Workaround for Recent Gameplanning Problem

This is a discussion on A Workaround for Recent Gameplanning Problem within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-01-2010, 01:49 PM   #25
Rookie

ukredskin's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: A Workaround for Recent Gameplanning Problem

hey thanks for this find,was feeling abit miffed about losing the gameplans,just tried it tho and as you said it works.
gonna try the second controller option next.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2010, 02:14 PM   #26
Rookie

ukredskin's Arena

just tried the two controllers,and im pissed.
Ok the user sliders stay the same,but subs,comp and penalties have all been reset!
Wtf is wrong with this game.lol
Old 10-01-2010, 02:48 PM   #27
MVP

zeroice's Arena

OVR: 50

not true i have selected created gameplans for the user and cpu

jsut like you pick uniforms go to the ai tema first pick yur uniforms etc gameplan whether default or your creatd one then press the b/cancel button on the xbox360 then go to your tem and pick your game plan etc DO NOT GO BACK TO THE OTHER AI SIDE .. JSUT PRESS COPNTINUE TO START THE GAME IT WORKS BOTH GAME PLANS ARE IMLEMENTED CHECK IT IN PRACTICE IF YOU LKE IT WORKS THATS THE WORKAROUND THIS WAS DISCUSEES WEEKS AGO I N THE GAMEPLANING FORUM TRY IT.. IT WORKS
Old 10-01-2010, 03:09 PM   #28
Pro

CAG CheechDogg's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroice

jsut like you pick uniforms go to the ai tema first pick yur uniforms etc gameplan whether default or your creatd one then press the b/cancel button on the xbox360 then go to your tem and pick your game plan etc DO NOT GO BACK TO THE OTHER AI SIDE .. JSUT PRESS COPNTINUE TO START THE GAME IT WORKS BOTH GAME PLANS ARE IMLEMENTED CHECK IT IN PRACTICE IF YOU LKE IT WORKS THATS THE WORKAROUND THIS WAS DISCUSEES WEEKS AGO I N THE GAMEPLANING FORUM TRY IT.. IT WORKS
Incorrect, it does not work. After this last update (patch) the CPU's gameplanning will revert back to default. You don't have the latest update (patch) if you are able to do this, fact!

Gamertag: CAG CheechDogg
Old 10-01-2010, 04:03 PM   #29
Banned

OVR: 3

Is there a way to download patch 1.02 off the internet onto a USB?? I just want to go back to this patch where gameplanning worked...
Old 10-01-2010, 04:17 PM   #30
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillzlikewhoa12
Is there a way to download patch 1.02 off the internet onto a USB?? I just want to go back to this patch where gameplanning worked...
I've been searching diligently for the 1.02 patch online with very little results. I came across one 1.02 patch file (in rar format) for the Xbox, but nothing for PS3. If anyone finds a downloadable 1.02 patch for PS3, please post. Thanks.
Old 10-01-2010, 04:29 PM   #31
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroice

Sorry man, this no longer works if you're using the 1.03 patch. EA claims to have fixed the following issues in the 1.03 patch. Notice the fourth point down in red bold font:

Content Updates:
  • Tuned play action blocking to be more effective.
  • Tuned kick return blocking to be more effective.
  • Tuned injuries to occur in more realistic percentages.
  • Tuned GameFlow play calling logic, including lesser chances of same / similar plays being called concurrently.
  • Tuned general defensive effectiveness, including locomotion improvements for defenders and miscellaneous pass coverage improvements
  • Fixed QB spy 'nano-blitz' exploit.
  • Fixed an issue in online team play that allowed defensive captains to force offensive captains in to a no-huddle situation
  • Fixed crash bug that was introduced that could occur for some PS3 gamers that were using "My Skill" setting.
  • Fixed bug that didn't allow gamers to invite friends to ranked games. Now this is 100% allowed.
  • Added new alternate uniforms for Colts and Patriots.
  • Corrected a feedback issue related to stat tracking when a player quit during the first half of an online game
  • Fixed an issue in Madden Moments LIVE related to stat tracking for those who used the "Play Again" option after completing the game.
  • Added multiple stability fixes across a variety of game modes.
My guess is, they tuned Gameflow to the point where it no longer works. It would have been nice had someone actually tested the patch before releasing it. Now we are all trying to get back to the 1.02 patch.

Last edited by zadokguy; 10-01-2010 at 04:34 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2010, 04:40 PM   #32
Hall of Fame

JohnDoe8865's Arena

OVR: 59

I tried using the two controller method and it doesn't quite work correctly. It resets the gameplan and difficulty sliders for the other team when you change them back to the middle.

NFL - Carolina Panthers
NBA - Charlotte Hornets
MLB - Cincinnati Reds
College Basketball - Wake Forest
NCAA Football - Appalachian State

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »