Home

The Low down on Super Bowl or Playoff atmosphere in Madden?

This is a discussion on The Low down on Super Bowl or Playoff atmosphere in Madden? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-05-2003, 12:04 PM   #33
Pr*s*n*r#70460649

Graphik's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: The Low down on Super Bowl or Playoff atmosphere in Madden?

I appreciate the history lesson PDex but my post must of flew entirely over your head. You cant compare football back then to todays football in terms of video games. There was no Madden 1955 or Fever 1973. The whole point of my sig is that ppl complain that Madden has'nt changed since 2001. The NFL has'nt changed since 2001 in terms of the way the game is played. So your comment about the old school NFL is the most unnecessary piece of trash I ever read. Whatever point your were tryna make is comical in fact.
Old 08-05-2003, 12:07 PM   #34
Pro

OVR: 7

The only thing that I don't get is that Madden does make changes. I played 2002 and didn't really like it at all. When I played 2003 I loved it. I think the little things count a lot. Though something in me knows I will probably like ESPN better simply because I have been waiting for a game to come up with a way to chain moves together so you could do some cool juke combos and stuff.
Old 08-05-2003, 12:17 PM   #35
Plays well in Tennessee

Klue516's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:

Graphik said:
I appreciate the history lesson PDex but my post must of flew entirely over your head. You cant compare football back then to todays football in terms of video games. There was no Madden 1955 or Fever 1973. The whole point of my sig is that ppl complain that Madden has'nt changed since 2001. The NFL has'nt changed since 2001 in terms of the way the game is played. So your comment about the old school NFL is the most unnecessary piece of trash I ever read. Whatever point your were tryna make is comical in fact.

LoL
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2003, 12:28 PM   #36
MVP

iLLWiLL's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:

Klue516 said:
Quote:

Graphik said:

LoL

lol
Old 08-05-2003, 12:33 PM   #37
Pro

PDex's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:

Graphik said:

It was supposed to be comical. I was being a smart ***.
Old 08-05-2003, 12:44 PM   #38
Pr*s*n*r#70460649

Graphik's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:

PDex said:
Quote:

Graphik said:

It was supposed to be comical. I was being a smart ***.

Hey, if you meant to be comical then my bad for the lashing. Reading it did'nt sound to sarcastic and it got to me when you said my post was bull. Its cool though, its just lately alot of ppl have been acting like know-it-alls.
Old 08-05-2003, 12:48 PM   #39
The Broski

MMan's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:

Graphik said:
Believe me, within last month alone, I gave 2K3 dozens of chances. Itt was gripes that shined out in the gameplay that I could'nt get pass. And I wish I can play Madden PC. I still own 2002 version. But I'm sick of upgrading my cpu, I gave up. I'm sure its better, but to me nothing can beat the reliability of the consoles. I was a hardcore pc gamer myself about a yea ago. But I got pissed cause no matter what video card I bought, I always had some sort of problem. Like fram drops, I cant turn the detail to its maximum or my cpu runs slow. The games that just quit and bring you back to the desktop. The looking to see if you meet the requirments. Man, I dont miss those days at all.
Although, nothing beats the costumizing of a pc game. I remember I create my own team with a custom logo. Thats the stuff I used to like.

console I guess is easier to play. I mean you won't get the lockups....you'll be playing on your 56" widescreen TV with no hassle. It just depends sometimes.....some games are better for the PC than console and console better than PC. When it comes to Madden though. PC is way better. The player faces are simply amazing. I haven't seen a better game with more realistic faces. Do you guys understand how much that brings out a game? It's more than you think. The feeling is there when you see those faces man. There were a grip load more of animations added to the PC. There will be a Hall of Fame. Playing online couldn't be easier. There's several things I'm missing that were added this year..... anyways..PC always has the best rosters. I play Madden 2003 with updated Lions and Falcons Uniforms! man that's awesome and I can do that next year. The graphics will own anything (yes even PS3). I know the upgrading sux and can be a crapload of $$$. I run a 1.7gig Athlon with 512mb of Ram and ATI Radeon 9700 pro. My vid card is what holds Madden2003 down. I can play 1600x1200 32bit everything turned up and it's amazing. I also have a HDTV converter. Which means I can hook up Madden PC to my 56" HDTV Widescreen TV. If you have the money upgrade. I will be upgrading my processor, mobo, and memory next week for Madden. I am pumped up for it man. Can ya tell?
Old 08-05-2003, 12:56 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 8

Nuetral Cities, Yes. But the people that are there, they are the season ticket holders from the two teams. I would say that makes up 80% of the fans attending with the other 20% local to the area and press, with the "rich" people being the vast minority....

Gleebo

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »