*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: PINK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvaccaro
seriously EA

it's all about options, man... options

I brought the game over a friends house to try and get him interested in madden again, and his first few comments are "whats with all the f****** pink gear everywhere?!?"
Sounds like he doesn't watch NFL football on Sundays in October.

There's been many solutions in this thread to overcome a video game featuring pink accessories for one month.

Last edited by roadman; 10-03-2010 at 10:25 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2010, 08:08 PM   #26
Pro

OVR: 10

I like the idea as well. My sis was 20 when she was diagnosed with breast cancer. I think its a good way to raise awareness.
Old 10-03-2010, 08:50 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 1

This whole thread pisses me off. Seriously, it's a fricken color, it's real. they're wearing pink in the real nfl all month. people complain when it's not real, people complain when it is. stop whining, it's just a color. it doesn't affect gameplay at all.

Secondly, think outside yourselves for one moment. This is bigger than your game, bigger than madden, bigger than the nfl.

There are millions of people that have lost loved ones to breast cancer, I have lost my grandmother to it when I was 12. If you don't care, remove the madden moments, don't play the game until november, or just tune it out. I wish people would care about things of this nature, because this is serious, it's not a game, it's real life and real death.

Think about that for a second before you guys go bashing people for trying to raise awareness to save lives.
Old 10-03-2010, 09:54 PM   #28
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A.V.A.
This whole thread pisses me off. Seriously, it's a fricken color, it's real. they're wearing pink in the real nfl all month. people complain when it's not real, people complain when it is. stop whining, it's just a color. it doesn't affect gameplay at all.

Secondly, think outside yourselves for one moment. This is bigger than your game, bigger than madden, bigger than the nfl.

There are millions of people that have lost loved ones to breast cancer, I have lost my grandmother to it when I was 12. If you don't care, remove the madden moments, don't play the game until november, or just tune it out. I wish people would care about things of this nature, because this is serious, it's not a game, it's real life and real death.

Think about that for a second before you guys go bashing people for trying to raise awareness to save lives.
Old 10-03-2010, 10:59 PM   #29
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Personally I like it, makes the game look more real. I wonder if these same people hating on pink hate on green uniforms during st patrick day in the nba, nhl & MLB games.
Old 10-04-2010, 01:43 AM   #30
MVP

statum71's Arena

OVR: 61

No big deal to me.

But it goes on all month so you might ought to get used to it.
Old 10-04-2010, 01:45 AM   #31
MVP

statum71's Arena

OVR: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A.V.A.

This !!!
Old 10-04-2010, 09:44 AM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesha2000
I like the idea as well. My sis was 20 when she was diagnosed with breast cancer. I think its a good way to raise awareness.
Yea.. i agreed! Raise awareness not just a game.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »