Home

Gameplanning Fix..

This is a discussion on Gameplanning Fix.. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2010, 01:40 AM   #17
Pro

CAG CheechDogg's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Gameplanning Fix..

Quote:
Originally Posted by statum71
Dumb question guys, forgive me.

What is the computer not doing as far aas gameplanning?
No such thing as a dumb question buddy. As for what the cpu is not doing with gameplanning...

We were able to make the cpu use custom gameplans so that they if you wanted a team like say Pittsburgh to run the ball more than pass they would. You would set the plays in the gameplan with more run plays than pass plays on 1st and 2nd downs for Pitts to run the ball more. On 3rd down you would set pass plays with one or 2 run plays with lower star ratings to make you think twice about what you are getting.

After the last patch (update), the cpu can no longer use our gameplans we created for the cpu.

Hope this explains it to yah.

Gamertag: CAG CheechDogg
Old 10-07-2010, 02:05 AM   #18
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DangerDanjo
Had to stop playing Madden altogether 'cause I only have 1 controller. Are they going to fix this?
Thats the question isnt it. They have said NOTHING.
Old 10-07-2010, 02:45 AM   #19
MVP

zeroice's Arena

OVR: 50

why do you have to have two profiles or two controllers?? i know for the 360 its really simppe first make your gamplasn etcc then when you enter the game and you are picking stuff/? go to the side you are not controling first pick the gameplan you want to use for the offense and defense of that team whter its a default one or your own prefereed gamepla pick their uniforms etcc then hit the b button /cancel and go do your side once tahts done jsut hit sraret game acept
DO NOT EVER GO BACK AND CHECK THE OTHER SIDE OR YUO WIL HAVE TO DO THIS ALL OVER AGIA IT WORKS IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME TRY IT OUT IN PRACTI\CE AND YOU WILL SEE BOTH GAMEPLAN SIMPLEMENTED now that a lot simpler than fcreating two profiels and using two controllers? no neeeds for that unless you want to go thru all of that this has been a work around for some ime its in the gamplanning thread well i hope you try this method its alot easier that all that what you all are tryng to do??
Old 10-08-2010, 02:13 AM   #20
MVP

Palo20's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroice
why do you have to have two profiles or two controllers?? i know for the 360 its really simppe first make your gamplasn etcc then when you enter the game and you are picking stuff/? go to the side you are not controling first pick the gameplan you want to use for the offense and defense of that team whter its a default one or your own prefereed gamepla pick their uniforms etcc then hit the b button /cancel and go do your side once tahts done jsut hit sraret game acept
DO NOT EVER GO BACK AND CHECK THE OTHER SIDE OR YUO WIL HAVE TO DO THIS ALL OVER AGIA IT WORKS IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME TRY IT OUT IN PRACTI\CE AND YOU WILL SEE BOTH GAMEPLAN SIMPLEMENTED now that a lot simpler than fcreating two profiels and using two controllers? no neeeds for that unless you want to go thru all of that this has been a work around for some ime its in the gamplanning thread well i hope you try this method its alot easier that all that what you all are tryng to do??
This doesn't work any more since the last patch.
Old 10-08-2010, 09:34 AM   #21

Deegeezy's Arena

OVR: 15

There are far too many errors like this in sports video games these days.

COACH GEEZY IN THE BIG EASY PART III: LEGACY | FROM BOURBON ST. TO THE BAYOU
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2010, 09:47 AM   #22
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

There is a simple fix everyone. I am sure most have seen it.

If you don't care about using gameflow/gamplanning for your team like me, then read this.

At the team select screen move the controller over to the team you will be playing against. Load in the desired game plan for the CPU.

Now press X and go into the game as the CPU team you desire to play. Then before you kick off pause the game, go to controller select and move the controller over to your team.

The only hiccup is you don't get to kick off or return the kick for that one play. You will be the team you wan the CPU to be for one play.

Done.

CPU will use the gameplan and play like you want them too. I don't need a gameplan. I call all my own plays using the enitre team default playbooks for both OFF and DEF.

I know it should not be this way. But this is the best workaround for those that want to keep it simple and have the CPU call a realistic game with all those gamesplans we all worked countless hours on.

Hope that helps. I have been having a blast still after getting over the initial anger and then reading around here and getting this sage advise on how to work around this until EA get's around (if ever) to addressing this issue.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 10-08-2010 at 09:50 AM.
Old 10-08-2010, 11:43 AM   #23
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
There is a simple fix everyone. I am sure most have seen it.

If you don't care about using gameflow/gamplanning for your team like me, then read this.

At the team select screen move the controller over to the team you will be playing against. Load in the desired game plan for the CPU.

Now press X and go into the game as the CPU team you desire to play. Then before you kick off pause the game, go to controller select and move the controller over to your team.

The only hiccup is you don't get to kick off or return the kick for that one play. You will be the team you wan the CPU to be for one play.

Done.

CPU will use the gameplan and play like you want them too. I don't need a gameplan. I call all my own plays using the enitre team default playbooks for both OFF and DEF.

I know it should not be this way. But this is the best workaround for those that want to keep it simple and have the CPU call a realistic game with all those gamesplans we all worked countless hours on.

Hope that helps. I have been having a blast still after getting over the initial anger and then reading around here and getting this sage advise on how to work around this until EA get's around (if ever) to addressing this issue.
Yes, but doing this resetīs the CPU sliders!
Old 10-08-2010, 11:54 AM   #24
Pro

parrothead's Arena

OVR: 9

Use the two profile trick load up one on each side with whatever gameplan you need. Make sure both profiles have the exact same settings, sliders etc. Then move the one for your opponent to the middle before the kickoff.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »