Home

Rosters for Xbox version?

This is a discussion on Rosters for Xbox version? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-05-2003, 09:17 PM   #1
Pro

FSU4LIFE's Arena

OVR: 7
Location: Pembroke Pines, FL by way of the City of Wind. Chi-Town!
Rosters for Xbox version?

I searched this forum and could not really find anything. So I ask, is anyone doing roster tweaks for the Xbox version?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2003, 05:40 PM   #2
All Star

JohnnytheSkin's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Rosters for Xbox version?

I do roster "tweaks". I create necessary players (Sam Brandon for Denver last year for example) and have already started a log of all the transactions since July 1...since I don't know how far back the rosters are accurate.

I can post my file over at codejunkies on the games release date (planning on having it Aug 12) if there is a desire for it. I just hope we don't get a bunch of files like last year, that were accurate in some ways (minus created players) but STILL had Kevin Kasper on the Broncos, even though he was cut in preseason and signed by the Cards.

If there is someone who will do an ACCURATE and THOROUGH roster, that would be great. Meaning all transactions, necessary CAP's, and as a bonus (though I don't do it), attribute tweaks. Come on guys!

P.S. Sorry for the rant.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »