Home

Online Franchise Scheduling Made Easy!

This is a discussion on Online Franchise Scheduling Made Easy! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2010, 03:53 PM   #1
Rookie

falconfansince81's Arena

OVR: 3
Online Franchise Scheduling Made Easy!

during my days as a competitive counter-strike 1.6 gamer, our team (5v5) played in a few small leagues as well as pro leagues such as ESEA and CEVO.

for all of these leagues, big or small they rely on one simple method to schedule a match where all 10 players can be available. you can apply this same, efficient method to madden by using the sample format below:

commissioner sets an advance date, games must be scheduled and played by this date. either opponent can propose a date and time by simple selecting one and making an offer. once an agreed time has been scheduled, its up to each player to show up on time. if not, the player who was on is awarded a cpu game. if neither player shows its simmed. if no agreement can be reached (i've rarely seen this ever happen with 10 guys let alone 2) the game will default to a time the commish has set in franchise options, i.e. 9pm east on each day between advancements

you could even save time in making a whole new in game menu by simply posting the match scheduling program on your online franchise web page. or just splurge and buy the code for $99.99 and satisfy many disgruntled OF gamers. below is an example of how a match comm looks when scheduled on ESEA...since i'm not the scheduler i can't show the proposal section but its just a list of dates from a drop down window. easy and efficient.

Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »